Chapter 45

One in a Million
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Mina's POV*

 

We are very thankful with our company as they granted us a vacation that we really want. No schedule and just having fun here in Australia. We just finished our dinner with the managers seated at the table behind us. Looking over my shoulder I smiled as Alex was bickering with Pinky oppa, AGAIN!

 

"Let's check out the beach later?" Chaeyoung faced Tzuyu giving her, her cute smile making Tzuyu blush a little. Even though Tzuyu is a little blunt and expressionless when talking Chaeyoung knows where to poke Tzuyu to make the latter blush or even smile wider than the usual. 

 

"Sure." Shaking her head she answered earning a huge smile from Chaeyoung where you can clearly see her dimple. "Let's go with the unnies." She followed looking around us. 

 

"I'm on it. I want to see the beach." Momo said munching on her dessert. 

 

"Wanna go to the beach?" Alex asked leaning on Dahyun's chair giving me a wink. Her hair is tied into pony tail since her hair is longer than before. She wore her sleeveless white shirt with her black beach shorts and flipflops. It's simple but it looks good on her, everything that she's wearing suits her. 

 

"Yeah. Actually we are just talking about it just now." Nayeon stated showing her bunny smile. 

 

"Well that's good, do you want to grab something back to your room or should we get going?"

 

"I will just get my camera." Jungyeon said standing up. 

 

"I'll just get something on my room too." Jihyo said and the rest follow. Alex looked at me. 

 

"Did you forget something or let's just wait for them here?" Wanting to grab her hand I just settled on holding to her loose sleeveless top. 

 

"Let's just wait for them on the lobby." I answered, letting her lead the way. Since her hair is tied into ponytail I noticed her new tattoo that she got before Christmas, it was her father's name tattooed on her nape. It's funny that she asked permission to me first before her mom that I scolded her, telling her that she should consult her mom first and not me. 

 

"Hey your zoning out. Somethings wrong?" She asked me. I didn't realized that we are already at the lobby. Sitting first I pulled her down to sir beside me. 

 

"I just remember something?" Frown formed on her forehead. "I remembered that you consulted me first regarding getting a new tattoo before your mom." She chuckled caressing her nape. 

 

"By the way I told mom and Ella that we are here in Australia for vacation." She said her arm resting on the back rest of the couch. I thank God that she wore a fitted cropped top underneath her loose shirt. 

 

"What did mom said?" I had to bite the side of my cheeks as I called her mom, mom. Well it's what her mother wants. 

 

"She told me to take tons of pictures and send it to her. And also take hundreds of photos with you." Taking out her phone she scoot closer to me. "Smile." She mumbled before taking a picture. 

 

After taking lots of picture with the members still missing I faced her. 

 

"How many tattoos do you have?" I asked resting my chin on my palm. She looks at the ceiling probably counting it. 

 

"I have four with two new tattoo." She answered smiling. 

 

"I thought you only have one new tattoo, where's the other one?" I pushed her a little looking at her back through her shirt but the only thing I see is her old tattoo and her dad's name. 

 

"It's here." She pointed at her wrist around her pulse area. Taking off her watch I gasped as I saw her tattoo. It's my name 

 

"Mina...." I whispered my eyes still glued on her wrist where my name is written beautifully. 

 

"Yeap that's right." She smiled bashfully. 

 

"Why?" I asked her. I saw some fans shown their tattoos of my name but seeing it on Alex makes me teary. 

 

"What why? You don't like it?" She asked worriedly. Shaking my head I sigh holding back my tears. 

 

"I like it Alex I really am but it's permanent...."

 

"Exactly Mina, it'a permanent and this is how I want to show how much I love you." Her hands was moving around, a sign that she wants to hold my hand as much as I want to hold hers, but we are in public. 

 

"This is how much I love you. Tattoos are permanent so does my love for you." Her smile beams caressing my hand secretly where it is hidden. "I love you." She mouted making me burst into tears. 

 

"I love you more." 

 

"God! I want to hug and kiss you right now." She said with a hint of frustration on her voice. 

 

"Sorry for making you tw... Why is she crying?" Jihyo asked with rushed feet towards us. 

 

"Because of this." Alex said showing her tattoo. My members eyes widen looking at her wrist. 

 

"Wow!" Chaeyoung gasped. 

 

"That's so sweet." Nayeon said punching Alex's shoulder. 

 

"Why on the wrist?" Momo asked her eyes still glued on her wrist. 

 

"Stupid." Jihyo said knocking her head. "It's because if the fans saw it, it will cause a huge commotion. She placed it there because it's easier to cover." Momo pouted caressing her head. 

 

 

Everyone is enjoying the beach that we ended up playing. Alex sat on the beach bench just near us watching us play. Pur other managers are on their rooms resting.

 

Changing the game for the third time we decided to play freeze tag with Alex on the game. 

 

"Why am I the chaser?" She asked scratching the back of her head. 

 

"Because you are the new player." Tzuyu reasoned out. Having the choice she gets into position with everyone running round. Removing her slippers she dash forward, towards Sana's direction. We all laugh as she's squealing trying her best to give herself a safe distance between her and Alex which is surprisingly a fast runner. 

 

"We are ruined." Jihyo said watching as Alex easily caught Sana who is panting so hard. She faced us and everyone took a step back before running with Alex running before us. 

 

"Who should I catch first?" She yelled making us all nervous and run as fast as we can. Looking behind me I saw her make a hard turn as Dahyun running at Sana's direction. "Dahyun~" Seeing that she's after Dahyun we stopped to catch our breathe. 

 

"We should have just chose Sana unnie as the chaser. Alexis unnie is so fast." Chaeyoung said her hands on her knees panting hard. We heard Dahyun whinned as Alex caught her standing next to Sana. 

 

"Unnie let's change the game." Jungyeon said with Alex walking toward

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter