Chapter 31

One in a Million
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After talking with Mina and her members as soon as I woke up I immediately prepared to go to the hospital. Good thing Justine let me borrow his other car so the transportation is not a problem. 

 

Setting my phone on the holder I called Mina, grabbing the opportunity that it's their break. 

 

"Alex~" I quickly smiled buckling the seatbelt. She waved at me and her members peeked at her phone. 

 

"Unnie~" They all called, being here for three days already I didn't broke my promise on calling them in their free time or before bed or as soon as they wake up. 

 

"We miss you unnie." Nayeon pouted her chin resting on Mina's shoulder. 

 

"I miss you too guys." I said starting the car. 

 

"Are you on your way to the hospital unnie?" Dahyun squinted her eyes proof that she just woke up from her nap. I am worried for them as they didn't get any sleep these days. 

 

"Yep. I will stay at the hospital so mom and Ella can rest." Stopping at the red light I looked at them. "Congrats on your win." I said clapping my hand. "And Nayeon I saw the rehearsal clip on Jeju, you are so cool when you saved Momo." She proudly smiled earning a pat on the head from her lover. 

 

After a quick talk the girls gave us some private talk which makes Mina to smile widely. Her eyes looks tired and she yawns every now and then. 

 

"What time did you get up?" I asked taking a left turn. 

 

"We get up at 3 and left at 5 a.m." I frown as I remember she slept at one in the morning. I saw their photos where they are sleeping in the bench waiting for their turn to go home. 

 

"How was your dad?" Snapping out of my thoughts I sigh. 

 

"Dad is still the same. He will wakes up then fell unconcious. But I am doing what you've advised me. I am talking to him even he is unconcious." 

 

"He will be better. Just don't lose hope okay babe?" Butterflies starts to invade my stomach as she calls me babe. While driving Mina told me what happened to their fanmeeting events. 

 

 

*Mina's POV*

 

I decided to tell Alex what happened on our fanmeeting events which successfully makes her laugh. I also told her that Momo and I accidentally kissed courtesy of Sana who pushed our heads together while 

 

Her eyes widen, she jerk forward probably because she stepped on the break harshly. 

 

"You what?" She asked her voice is loud making me squint my eyes because I am wearing my earphones. 

 

"She pushed our heads together." I mumbled and I heard her sigh. 

 

"I will make sure that Sana will apologize to me over and over." She stated shaking her head. "Momo and you kissed." She mumbled under her breathe. 

 

"Hey relax it's just an accident okay? I was mad at her first and she already apologized." I said, oh my god Sana prepare yourself. Did i do the right thing on telling her that? But she will know it too when she brows te internet. 

 

"Sorry." Pausing she gave me a brief look. "Okay I will let it pass."

 

"Well Momo unnie and Nayeon unnie also kissed but that is because of Tzuyu." She laughs tapping the wheel. How I wish I am with her right now. She may be laughing but I know she's worrying a lot with her father. 

 

"Babe, I just arrive here. I'll call you later okay?" I nod giving her a flying kiss. She playfully caught it and playfully placing it on her chest pocket. 

 

"I'll wait. I love you." She smiled widely pouting. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter