Chapter 55

One in a Million
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The door closed making Alexis smiled, wiping her hands she walked towards the door, her heart starts to pound against her chest as she saw the person standing by the hallway. 

 

"Mina." She whispered but Mina heard it loud and clear. Not seeing each other for a month makes Alexis wants to hug the latter so close to her body but her body can't move, her feet rooted on the wooden floor. 

 

Mina smiled her eyes getting blurry because of the tears building on her eyes. Taking a couple of small steps she approached the still surprised latter. 

 

"Is that how you're gonna welcome me, huh Alex?" 

 

"I...uh.." The Japanese girl chuckled shaking her head. As she's basically in front of her lover she caressed her cheeks sending warm feeling on both of their belly. 

 

"You've lost some weight." She stated looking at the older girl's face. Alexis doesn't know what to say or how she will react. Her eyes are wide looking at Mina's pair of warm eyes tears starts to fall from the shorter girl's eyes making her frown. 

 

"Mina.." Alexis her dry lips. "I'm really sorry." She said closing her eyes leaning into Mina's touch, seeing this makes Mina smile. "I'm sorry about what happened, I swear there's nothing between me and I...." Mina cut off the latter by kissing her lips. 

 

Feeling Mina's lips dancing against her own makes her heart beat faster and wilder. Everytime Mina was kissing her it gave her a feeling of having her first ever kiss. Closing her eyes, her arms slowly wrapping around Mina's slim waist. She trapped the latter around her arms scared of Mina disappearing into the thin air. 

 

"It's not your fault Alex, I'm sorry for bursting like that to you and not even try to listen to you." She stated as soon as they pulled apart, forehead still touching. "Sorry for saying those harsh words." Alexis doesn't mind, all she's thinking is Mina is back into her arms again. 

 

"I love you Mina." She said smiling. "I love you so damn much." Chuckling Mina opened her eyes to look at the latter who has still her eyes closed. She missed the latter and she will not let anyone to break then apart. 

 

"I love you more." She said before kissing Alexis' lips again. A simple sorry is enough for them as both of them knows that what happened is all a misunderstanding that they are willing to fix.

 

 

"Unnie, thank you so much for letting me stay at your place." Alexis bowed at Sadness who smiled and ruffled her hair. 

 

"Ei~ it's nothing kid. Just please don't let your misunderstanding get into your heads too much okay?" The couple nods their head waving as the manager drove off. Looking at Alexis, Mina smiled widely not letting go of her hand. 

 

"Shall we head upstairs?" Mina asked earning a nod from the taller girl who picked up her language entering the elevator. 

 

 

Unlocking the door, the couple enters the dorm with Tzuyu standing at the hallway masking a surprised reaction. Her hands covering her lips, her eyes are wide that made the couple chuckle. 

 

"Hi." Alexis said making Tzuyu run towards their manager. 

 

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter