Chapter 38

One in a Million
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

With bags of foods on her hands Alexis sigh before entering the dorm. She asked Pinky manager to drop her on two stop lights away from the dorm wanting to buy some foods that she can share with the girls.  

 

She was welcomed by Jungyeon and Nayeon who is playing with their phone, that scene made her smile. 

 

"Unnie where have you been?" Jungyeon asked her chin resting on Nayeon's shoulder. 

 

"I bought foods, I am thinking on maybe we can celebrate my promotion?" Alexis smiled showing the bags of jokbal and chicken that she's holding. Smiling Jungyeon stood up volunteering to fix the foods with Nayeon wanting to help her. 

 

"Hey I brought foods." Alexis said entering Mina's room that she shared with Jihyo, Sana and Nayeon. "The food is on the living room." Jihyo and Sana nodded leaving Mina and Alexis. 

 

Clearing she sat beside the Japanese girl. 

 

"Can we talk?" Alexis said, she was surprised when Mina threw her arms around her neck hugging her with the younger girl already crying. 

 

"Alex I'm really sorry. You are right I should have said that to you beforehand. I'm sorry." Alexis' heart broke when Mina begins to sob her shoulder shaking because of crying. 

 

"I promise that is the last time that I will keep a secret and I am sorry because I can't do anything about it." Smiling she pulled away from the hug wiping Mina's tears. 

 

"I'm sorry too, I becamr immature for yelling at you. Sorry babe." At some weird point the older girl finds Mina extremely cute while crying because her nose became red and her cheeks bloating up a little. 

 

"I actually talked with the other manager and they told me that you tried convincing the board on not doing it." Brushing away her hair she sigh. "We will get through this. I will stay beside you no matter what." That's all what Mina wants, Alexis staying beside her through the fake dating scandal. 

 

The couple exits the room with Mina's member looking at them. 

 

"We assume that you two already made up?" Sana said smiling. 

 

"Well I am actually assuming because look at their entwined hands, showing no signs of letting go." The youngest pointed out earning a laugh from her unnies. 

 

"Since unnie bought the chicken and jokbal, I actually ordered pizza and cola." Jungyeon said proudly. "It's my treat for unnie."

 

 

*Mina's POV*

 

I feel so happy that we already made up. Lesson learned, in relationships you should not keep a secret. To be honest that time when she knew about the company's plan I never saw her that angry before. Holding her hand I noticed that her hand is still sore.

 

"Does it hurts?" I asked her, I wiped the side of her lips, she maybe older but she still eats like a child. 

 

"My hand?" Her brows knitted. "No not at all." She answered me eating her chicken. Leaning my back on her body she wrapped her arms around my waist. "Here." She offered me a chicken feeding me. 

 

"I missed you." She whispered kissing my cheeks. My members looked at me nudging each other. 

 

"I think we should fight sometimes." Chaeyoung said to Tzuyu who raised her brows to her. 

 

"Huh? Why?" Taking a bite on her chicken she looks at Chaeyoung. 

 

"So we can be more sweeter with each other, look at Alexis unnie and Mina unnie." 

 

"What are you talking about dwarf? Aren't you two still young?" Jungyeon said flicking Chaeyoung's forehead. 

 

"Unnie is right we are still young and we talked about this right?" I am surprised when Tzuyu caressed Chaeyoung's forehead smiling sweetly at her. 

 

"Talk about what?" Alex asked picking another chicken, indeed a chicken maniac. 

 

"That we can take our relationship seriously when we are older." Wow! So it is true tht they like each other. Seeing the two maknae blushing it's so cute making me squeal. 

 

"That's good! You two should study first and make each other as a inspiration." Momo said her eyes focused on jokbal she's eating. It's funny that the usual clueless or childish Momo can give a serious advice. 

 

"Momo is right." Jihyo said making Momo smile. 

 

"See Jihyo said I am right." She exclaimed boastfully. 

 

"As I am saying even you don't have such label between the two of you just make each other your inspiration. You are still young no need to rush." Tzuyu nods smiling while Chaeyoung lower her head probably blushing. 

 

 

 

The next day at the process of having a photoshoot I received a message regarding having a fake date with Mark, my eyes landed on Alex who is talking with Chaeyoung and Dahyun who is clinging to her arms. 

 

Feeling my heart beating erratically I excused myself with Jihyo and Sana. 

 

"Lex can I have a word worh you?" I said earning a smile from her, the two younger girls let go of her arm following me. Entering a vacant room I locked it. As I faced her I quickly wrapped my arms around her waist. 

 

"Is there something wrong babe?" She a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter