Chapter 49

One in a Million
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungyeon watched as Alexis buried her face with her palm. She's worried with the older girl who seems to be in distressed as soon as she met her at the restaurant near their dorm. 

 

"Unnie what's wrong. You know you can tell me." The older girl lifts her head sighing deeply. 

 

"I made a big mistake Jungyeon." She stated playing with the glass of water. "I....Irene and I." The latter leaned closer with a frown on her face. 

 

"Irene unnie and you, what?"

 

"We...kissed." The younger girl's eyes widens on what she heard. "Please don't tell this to Mina. You are the only person I can trust."

 

"How did it happened?" Jungyeon can see how troubled Alexis is as she kept sighing and can't even sit properly. 

 

"We are watching movies...and..and I glanced at her...I thought she's sleeping and then..boom." Alexis bangged her hand on the table making the latter surprised. "We kissed and the most awful thing is I kissed her back." Tears starts to fall, feeling bad she reached out at her unnie's hand giving it a squeeze. 

 

"Unnie, we both know that what happened is wrong but I know you didn't liked what happened. That you are just caught in the moment." She tried to comfort her manager even knowing to herself that Alexis' sinned. She ccan't shake off the feeling of guilt slowly building up inside her again. She was startled when her phone rings with Mina video calling her. 

 

"Mina..." She mumbled staring at her phone. Taking a deep breath she swiped it to the right, answering her lover's call. 

 

"Hi babe." Mina greeted cheerfully and it stabbed the taller girl's heart. 

 

"Hi....babe." Alexis' greeted back trying to calm herself. Jungyeon watched as her manager talked with Mina over the phone. She can see how troubled and how bad she felt as her knees kept bounching up and down, her free hand tapping the table. 

 

"Are you okay babe? You seems shaky and you're actually sweating." The Japanese girl asked with a frown on her face. 

 

"I'm okay....I'm okay babe. Jungyeon and I just ate something spicy that's...that's why I'm sweating." Mina sems to buy her excuse as she nods beaming her smile again. 

 

"Okay, I just called because I miss you.." Alexis' smiled. "...and to inform you that I'll be back tomorrow." That made Alexis' smile. The thought of Mina coming back from Japan. 

 

"Really? Awesome. I'll fetch you tomorrow." Falling into silent Alexis' can feel her eyes getting teary. "Mina, I love you so much." She mumbked, fighting back her tears. Not wanting the her girlfriend to see her crying and to make her worried. She tried her best to fight her tears from falling down. 

 

"Aww babe I love you too." The smile from Mina's lips made her smile. "I love you so much and I can't wait to see you tomorrow." She truly loves Mina but she doesn't know how did she ended up in Irene's arms kissing the older girl. "Babe, I need to go. I'll just cal again later okay?"

 

"Okay." She whispered looking at her now black screen. She put down her phone running her finger through her hair. 

 

 

*Alexis' POV*

 

As soon as I woke up I looked over to my right to see that I only have 2 hours left before Mina arrives. Getting up, I picked up my towel to take a shower before I head outside. 

 

"You're going now unnie?" Chaeyoung, with now shorter hair asked fixing herself a breakfast. Everyone except the foreign line are back in the dorm. Mina will arrive today while Sana and Momo will arrive tomorrow with Tzuyu on the other day. Since they are from overseas they are given more time to stay with family. Mina informed me last night that her family friend's daughter which I recalled her name is Bonbon is arriving with her. She'll spend three days here and wants to see some of Twice's schedules.

 

Pulling over the parking lot of the airport I made my way inside with my hands tucked inside my coats pocket. Getting a good spot where they can easily spot me I can't help but to feel excited and extremely nervous at the same time. Excited that I will see her again and nervous at how can I face her after what happened? Even though Mina ddoesn't have a clue on what happened I still feel like I am breaking her trust on me. 

 

After having many troubled thoughts I spotted Mina amongst the passengers talking withna girl I assumed Bonbon. My heart starts to beat like crazy, hands and feets are sweati

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter