Chapter 42

One in a Million
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Mina's POV*

 

Since the fantaken photos of me and Mark leaked in the internet. Even Alex is not taking I knoe it hurts her seeing that. When we came back from Hong Kong for the awarding she became more distant and she will just look at me from afar. It hurts me seeing her like that. 

 

She will always go with the others schedule like she asked me to. She wants to go to different schedule and as much as I hate not being with her all I can do is agree and give it to her as the company will always and intentionally will give me and Mark the same schedule. Right now she will go with Sana, Chaeyoung and Jungyeon's schedule as they will film at one of the programs at KBS while I am with the remaining members that will have an interview.

 

I stayed at her room watching as she gets ready. Yes, we are living at the same roof but sometimes I feel like we are so close yet so far. Having her back facing me I can't help but to feel bad. I know and I am sure she's hurt. 

 

"Alex." I called het out grabbing thr hem of her shirt. She didn't faced me but she stop all the things she's doing. 

 

"Not now Mina, you have schedule and I need to go. We can talk about this later. I don't want you to go to your schedule with puffy eyes." Slowly I let go of her shirt feeling my heart shattered into a million peices. With that she exits her room closing the door without even looking at me. 

 

 

*Alexis' POV*

 

As much as I want to talk to her I can't, not right now. I need to be the mature one and understand everything that's happening but I can't. I read the fan account that is posted in twitter with a fan asking if Mina is happy with Mark. 

 

I know everythibg is fake but I can't help but to feel this way. To feel all jealous and all. 

 

fan: unnie are you happy to be with Mark oppa?

Mina: of course, he is a nice guy and he treats me well. He is my ideal type

 

That keeps on popping out of my mind. The image of Mina smiling at the fan while answering troubling my mind. When the company received so much feed back regarding the dating thingy they will always let them go with the same schedule that's why I asked Mina that I will not go with her schedules. Not with him, no I can't. 

 

Sighing loudly I sling my bag on my shoulder before meeting Jungyeon who looks at me worriedly. 

 

"Still avoiding her?" She asked me. Yes I admit I am avoiding her but I also need some time with myself. I am hurting and all I need is to clear my mind for awhile. 

 

"I will talk to her but not now." I answered. 

 

"Unnie remember she's forced to do this." She said, shaking my head I gave her a small smile.

 

"I know Jung, but I know you feel the same. All I want is time. That's all." With that I patted her head pulling her with me. "For now, we better get going. We don't want you guys to be late right?" She patted my stomach exiting the dorm. 

 

 

 

 As usual the girls are sharing waiting room with Red Velvet again. As we arrived I fixed the girls things making sure that everything is there. Since no boys allowed I do all the job.

 

"Hi." Standing up I saw Irene with her members Joy and Wendy who immediately gave me a friendly hug after she greeted Jungyeon, Sana and Chaeyoung. 

 

"Wow so you changed your hair color?" I heard Irene said smiling at me. If Mina will have her fake date with Mark there is Irene who will invite me out. She helps me to distract myself with thoughts of them gping outside with fans celebrating with it. 

 

"Yeah, since the roots are showing I asked Sana to dye it." Irene tip toed running her fingers through my hair. I decided to not cut it and not it can cover my ears and I can put it into a pony tail. 

 

"So how are you?" We seated on the couch on the corner of the room with her watching her members talking with Jungyeon, Sana and Chaeyoung. 

 

"I'm fine." I answered followed with a sigh. 

 

"I read one fan account. I guess you read it too." Resting my head on the couch I feel tired physically and mentally. I guess she got the message that I am too tired with all of this that she changed the topic. 

 

"Are you free? I mean can we go for kareoke night? Just the two of us." Scratching the back of my head I looked at her. 

 

"As much as I want to go. I don't know if I am free later." Seeing her pout makes me feel bad. "But I can ask Junkil oppa later." She smiled and surprisingly rested her head on my shoulder. Feeling someone watching me. I travelled my eyes to see Sana looking at me and Irene who still resting her head on my shoulder. 

 

 

"It seems that you are close with Irene unnie." Sana sai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter