Chapter 61

One in a Million
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Mina's POV*

 

I chuckled as Alex pouted at me. She's wearing the onesies that I bought for her. I am wearing the penguin one while she's wearing a panda one. I chuckled making her turn around. 

 

"You're so cute." I said pinching her cheeks making her frown. 

 

"Cute where? I look stupid." She said pointing at herself. Crossing my arms above my chest I gave her a glare. 

 

"Excuse me you don't look stupid." I said. "You look good okay? You look good." Squishing her cheeks she nods her head. We will have a double celebration as it's Chaeyoung's birthday while Alex's birtday was couple of days ago and we are in Switzerland that time. 

 

Pulling her out from my shared room with the others they all looked at Alex who is blindfolded making me bit my lips as I looked at my members and to my gift for her. Alex is not a materialistic person so I wish she will be happy with my gift. 

 

Leaving her side for a moment to get the cake, Chaeyoung grinned as she removed the blindfold that is covering Alex's eyes. We sang happy birthday as her eyes scan the room, her eyes suddenly grew wider as she saw Ella and her mom with us. The two are also wearing onesie which matches Alex's. 

 

Her eyes gets teary as her mom and her sister approached her. 

 

"Happy birthday baby." Her mom said pulling her into a hug. She still surprised and probably didn't see that coming. As her mom pulled away she looked at her mother with wide eyes. 

 

"Mom." She whispered making her mom nods and kissed her lips. 

 

"Happy birthday Ali." Ella followed next hugging her older sister, her eyes closed. 

 

"When did you arrived?" She asked looking at the two. 

 

"Last night, we stayed at Sadness place." Her mom stated in english so we can understand. Though the members are not that fluent in english but we can understand what they are talking about. Thanks to JYP and our english lessons back in the company. 

 

 

"Mina is the reason why Ella and I are here." Her mom said making Alex look at me. "She said she wanted to give you the perfect birthday gift, that's why we are here." I did not expect her to burst into tears so I asked Dahyun to hold the cake and went to her side. 

 

Pulling her into a hug, her arms s around my waist her head tucked on the crook of my neck.

 

"Thank you so much baby." She said making her smile.

 

"You don't have to thank me." I replied rubbing her back. As much as I want to stay like this, with Alex hugging me we can't, not in front of her mother. We pulled away with Alex wiped her tears away smiling widely. We sang happy birthdag again to Alex and Chaeyoung who is hugging Alex. 

 

"I wish is for everyones health, success to all of us, and also happiness." Blowing her candle she ruffled Chaeyoung's hair who just blow her candle. 

 

 

*Alexis' POV*

 

Mom volunteered to take out the remaining chicked from the box. Happy that Ella and Mom is here and of course it's because of Mina. Kissing Mina's forehead I excuse myself to help mom. 

 

Seeing mom here makes me happy. Slowly, I sneaked behind her wrapping my arms around her waist. 

 

"Hi mom." I said earning slap on my arm. "Let me help you." Letting go of mom, helping her with the chicken. 

 

"You are so lucky to have Mina." Mom said making me nod. 

 

"I do mom, I do and it makes me want to work hard. So I can show her that I am worth it for her love." Wiping her hands she sat in front of me, pulling me so I can sit in front of her. 

 

"Be honest with me Ali." Pausing she caressed the back of my hand sending warm feeling around my body. Giving mom a nod she gave my hand a squeeze. 

 

"Do you think you're not enough for Mina?" Looking at our linked hand I gave mom a nod. "Why?" Sighing I met mom's eyes. 

 

"I just feel like I am not enough for her." As I said that mom smiled at me caressing my cheeks. 

 

"What are you talking about?" I shrugged my shoulder. "Since you are still young you don't have confidence with yourself." Smiling I shook my hea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter