Chapter 2

One in a Million
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I stared at the photo that my sister send me on my phone. I can't believe that the girl that I helped is a Kpop idol. I really don't have any idea that she's famous. Maybe my sister is right I need to have a social life here in Korea and not drown myself with work. 

If not because of my sister I wounldn't know about her. My sister has been bugging me to buy the new album that her favorite kpop group just released. As I asked on what the album looks like and who is the group I was shock. Literaly shock when I saw the photo. "Can you tell me who is this girl?" I asked as I pointed at the person that I thought she is.

"Ah her? She's Myoui Mina and she's Japanese." Oh yeah so I am right. I just nod my head and stared at the photo not listening at my sister's blabbering. I don't have plan on telling her that I actually met Myoui Mina and that I let her ride on my back because I know that she will bombared me with questions. 

I browsed on YouTube and searched their groups name. Clicking at their latest MV I watched it. So yeah the other two that I saw is also her member. I sigh my phone on my hand just listening to their song. Will I have another chance on seeing her again?


"Alexis can you go here at this address?" I smiled at Mrs. Kim as she handed me the peice of paper where the address is written. "Can you deliver this?" I nod at her which earned a pat on my head. I am working at Mrs. Kim's store at weekends and I work at a textile factory at weekdays. I arranged the things that is listed on the paper bidding Mrs. Kim good bye as I finished packing. "I'll go now." I said starting the scooter.


Pressing the doorbell I waited for the owner of the apartment to open the door. I glanced at the bags on my hand. Surely the person who ordered this really love jokbal. I waited for a couple of seconds before the door opened letting me enter the unit. 

The apartment is pretty big and clean. As the woman gave me the payment I heard a yell. "Jokbal is here~" I almost chuckled as I heard the yell but I stopped myself. Foot steps can be heard as they approached the livingroom. I bowed at the woman thanking her for choosing our store.

"Alexis-ssi?" My ears pearked as I heard my name being called. 9 girls are standing in front of me and I saw her with them. I saw Myoui Mina, the other two that she's with when the last time I saw her approached me. "Unnies she's the one that Nayeon unnie and I are talking about." I was trapped between the two other girls. 

"Oh so you're the one who helped Mina?" A girl with short hair asked and I just nod at her. Soon the other girls approached me saying their thankfulness on me as I helped their member. "Uhm it's nothing." I said, I spotted Mina who is just looking at me smiling. 

"By the way sorry for being rude." The girl with slightly bigger eyes than the others said and all of them suddenly form a line. "One in a million, hello we are Twice." They bowed to me and I felt awkward. "He..Hi I am Alexis_______." I bowed and one by one they all introduced themselves. I think this is how they introduce themselves on the programs or music shows.

"Hi I am Im Nayeon and I am the oldest of the group." "Hi I am Yoo Jungyeon and I am the Hyungnim of No Jam Bros." "Hi~ I am Momo and I am in charge of performances and dancing in the group." I slightly chuckled at Momo's introduct

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter