Chapter 56

One in a Million
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Alexis' POV*

 

Raising my hand I waved at Seungyeon who immediately smiled at me. 

 

"Did you wait long?" I asked sitting across her. Fixing my glasses I looked at the waiter who approached us giving us the order that probably Seungyeon ordered. 

 

"No, not really." She answered giving me the iced chocolate that I always like and also the chocolate cake that I am always ordering. 

 

"You already know what I like." I stated earning a smile from her. 

 

"Well these are your usual order so I ordered on behalf of you. If you want anything we can order." Before she can raised her hand to call the waiter I pulled it down giving it a squeeze making her to look at our link hands. 

 

"No these are enough thanks." I said taking a first bite of my chocolate cake. "So what plans do you have this day?" I asked. I promised her that I will help her to relief stress when she feel stress so here I am. I am the one who will be with her when she need someone to lean on. 

 

We start our day with watching a movie which we both agreed to watch. Since I love watching horror movies as well as Seungyeon. Holding the pop corn that we bought and drinks on my other hand Seungyeon leads the way with me tailing her behind. 

 

"I'm telling you Alex I am jumpy." She said as we sat down placing the drink on the holder before facing her. 

 

"It's fine you can always cling on me." I said giving her a playful wink earning a slap on the shoulder. As we wait for the movie to start we also start on eating the pop corn. 

 

"I think we will finish the popcorn before the movie starts." I said chuckling on what I've said. 

 

"That's fine at least we will not get choke while eating and screaming when we get surprised." Shaking my head the lights turns off indicating that the movie will start.

 

"Alex I'm scared." Seungyeon said and I patted her head. 

 

"You can cling to me." I said giving her my arm. Without any second wasting I felt her cling to my arms her face buried on my shoulder and my neck. It seems that she's really scared, I feel guilty for picking this movie but she also said that she wanted to watch this. 

 

As the movie progress I got surprised a couple of times not because of the movie but because of Seungyeon's scream.

 

"How come you didn't even flinch or look away when it's the scary part?" She asked me looking haggard from screaming. 

 

"I don't know maybe I watched too many horror movies?" Shrugging my shoulder I walked closer to her to help her fix her hair. Since we are in the mall she's wearing a face mask to hide her face and for the people not to recognize her. 

 

"Next time choose something you can enjoy okay? Look at you, you look like you've just went through a war." Her warm gaze replaced by her glare giving me a punch on the stomach making me groan. 

 

"Jerk!" She said walking away. The whole day we walked around the mall or the park where we ate ice cream and talk about our lives which is new to me as we actually avoided talking about serious things. 

 

"You said that you want to release your stress?" I asked earning a nod from her. Getting an idea I held her hand, hailing a taxi. She just quietly followed me and gave me a curious stare as we settled inside the taxi. 

 

"Just trust me in this." I said giving the driver the destination. After a couple of minutes of taxi ride I asked the driver to stop the car and paid for the fair before thanking him. 

 

"Now before we start we need a few things." I said pointing at the convenient store behind me. 

 

Grabbing a few cans of beer, kimbap, seaweeds and also some snacks we are good to go. 

 

"Are you sure you know where we are going?" Seungyeon asked for the nth time. Probably wprried as we are going up hill with only light from my phone giving us light, just

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter