Chapter 47

One in a Million
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Mina's POV*

 

We are on our way to the airport and we are going home after filming a CF and also have our vacation here in Australia. We enter the car first that ia rented by the company next is the managers with Alex boarding first. Sadness unnie let her to sit beside me. 

 

She smiled placing her backpack down. She quickly held my hand with me playing with her fingers. 

 

"I didn't saw you at the dinning hall earlier." I said frowning as I remembered that I didn't saw her ate her breakfast. 

 

"Oh that? I was in my room packing my things." Hearing her answer I flicked her forehead causing for her to hiss. 

 

"I told you last night to pack your things." I heard the maknae line giggled probably saw what I did. 

 

"Oww." Alex rubbed her sore forehead. "I was just really tired from playing the whole day with you guys yesterday that as soon as I got into my room I passed out." Still frowning I brushed her hair on the side, I giggled at her forehead where I flicked her. It's red and I didn't know I put too much force with it. 

 

"Does it hurts?" I asked earning a cute nod. "Okay lay your head on my lap." She quickly followed me and happily lay her head in my lap facing me. Even though she doesn't look like comfortable I quickly leaned in and pecked her forehead, next is her nose and down to her lips. Good thing the managers are busy talking, before I can even pull away from her lips she held me through my nape moving her lips, trapping mine in between here. 

 

"Ehem~ unnies if you forgot we are just sitting behind you." We heard Tzuyu mumbled making us to pull away. Looking at the maknaes they are blushing madly. 

 

"Sorry I got carried away." Alex stated earning a punch from me. She just laugh holding my hand again. "I just missed kissing you, you know." She mumbled just enough for me to hear, giving me a wink. Smiling at her I rested my head on her shoulder looking outside the window. 

 

Soon after Alex fell asleep, she seems really tired as the maknaes kept on dragging her around to play or to swim. Pulling away from her I grabbed my phone and took some photos with her. 

 

"Me too unnie, me too." Chaeyoung said doing a peace sign on Alex head, Tzuyu did the same or sometimes they will poke her cheeks with Alex still sound asleep, a sign that she really is tired. 

 

 "I'm hungry." She said scratching the back of her head. We all split up into three to look around to buy something before we board the plane. 

 

"Do you wanna eat first unnie?" Sana asked, looking at Alex who pouted. 

 

"Yay! We are going to eat." Momo announced making us roll our eyes. At our small trip around the airport there are some fans who asked for picture but we kindly refuse them. As much as we want to, the managers said that we can't and we are only allowed to give autographs.

 

 

The reaction of Alex when a fan recognizes her is cute. Her eyes widen with surprise while the fans thought that it's cute. Well it's really cute though. 

 

"Can you give us an autograph too?" One fan asked looking at Alex hopefully. She looked at us not knowing what to do. 

 

"Should I?" She asked. Sana and Momo giggler probably because of her cute expression. 

 

"Yeah you should." Grabbing the pen and the paper she starts to put her sign asking the fans name. 

 

"Unnie is getting famous now isn't?" Momo said munching on her donut. 

 

"Yes she is, her reaction though everytime a fan will recognize her is funny." My attention is with Alex who is talking with some fans. I can see how happy she is that there are fans who also recognized her. 

 

 

"That was crazy." She said with wide eyes. She still can't believe that there are people who knew her. "...and they are calling me long legged manager."

 

"But now they know your name now." Sana pointed out. 

 

"And they are calling you Alexis manager now." Alex shook her head still smiling widely. 

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter