Chapter 9

One in a Million
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After what Mina and I witness back at the livingroom we choose to ignore it. Well I asked her first about it since it's her member and she knows them better than I do. 

"Nayeon unnie and Jungyeon unnie are dating for almost a year now." I remember her explained to me. It enlightens me since I noticed the duo's closeness. But still I am surprised about than especially after seeing them making out at the couch. What if it's the maknaes who sees it. It will be a big trouble. 

I exits my shared hotel room with Sadness unnie. We are here in Japan as JYP Nation's Mix and Match concert will be held here. The Japan lines parents are inviting them over for a dinner. "Unnie you are still not ready?" Dahyun tilted her head as she saw me. 

"Uhm why? I am just staying here." 

"What are you talking about? You are going with us." 

"But Sadne..." She cut me off pulling me back to my hotel room.

"Go unnie and get ready. Mina unnie will be mad if she knew that you are not yet ready." She pushed me towards the bathroom giving me my robe and towel.

After awhile I settled with simple jeans, plaid shirt and my top sider. I can feel my heart beating faster with the thought of meeting the Japan line parents especially Mina's


*Mina's POV*

We waited for Dahyun and Alex at the lounge. My mother is extremely excited to meet her especially after telling her that it's Alex who helped me when I was being chased by fans. I sat down beside Jihyo who is busy with her phone. 

"Should we call them now? I am hungry." Momo unnie said making us roll our eyes. 

"Come on you are always hungry." Jungyeon said. I chuckled because I remember Alex's reaction when she saw Jungyeon unnie and Nayeon unnie making out. I watched as Nayeon unnie sat beside me. 

"Hey." She whispered poking my arm. "Uhm what did Alexis unnie said? You know about what you two say the other night." I can't help but to chuckle at her worried expression. 

"Relax she's fine with it. She's just surprised when she saw you. She said that it's better that the two of us who caught you and not the maknaes." Blush crept on her cheeks as I said those to her. Good thing is Alex seems open about it. About a girl dating a girl. I am also wondering if she's bi or she's just boyish. 

"Oh they are here. Finally." Momo unnie said breaking my thoughts. I can feel my heart beating fast as I landed my eyes on Alex. She looks so... so handsome to be a girl. She's wearing her usual get up but I can't help but to stare at her. Maybe because she brushed her hair back and we can see her features well. 

"Sorry for making you guys wait. Alexis unnie here is not aware that she's coming with us." Dahyun laughs earning a pout from Alex. 

"Hey I really didn't know. I thought you are going with Sadness unnie." She run her hand through her hair and it seems her every move is in slow motion. 

"Don't stare too much. She might melt." I heart Nayeon unnie teased me laughing. 

"Hehehe." I mocked her rolling my eyes. 


"I'm really sorry for causing some delays." Alex said as she sat next to me. I was surprised to see her sitting beside me, I thought that she's sitting in front but then I remember we are in Japan. Stupid me. 

"No, I should be the one apologizing. We forgot to inform you." She shook her head patting me in the knee. Her touch makes me shiver. I feel a sudden nervouseness with her sitting beside me. Is it me or she really look so good right now. 

Her knees bounch up and down, a sign that she's nervous. "Hey are you alright?" I asked and she quickly snapped her head to me. "Relax, what's wrong?" I blushed as my eyes landed on her parted lips.

"I am just worried you know. I am meeting your parents. I don't know if they will like me. I mean being your companion at home." As she said those words I can feel my cheeks blush. It feels like I will introduce her as my girlfriend, with her being nervous and all. 

"Relax they will like you." Slowly she nods smiling but her knees are still bounching. I tried to calm her down by talking with her about random things which seems to work as she became talkative again. 


We arrived at the restaurant where our parents reserved only for us. I didn't let go of Alex hand to try and calm her. We waved as we saw our parents already seated waiting for us. 

"Sorry we are a little late." Sana unnie said in Japanese. We went to our parents leaving Alex side for a while. 

"You must be Alexis." My mother said in english which she nod bowing at her and my dad. 

"Yes ma'am."

"It's nice meeting you and please just call us Aunt and Uncle. Sir and ma'am is a little formal." She chuckled nodding her head. 

"It's nice meeting you two Aunt and Uncle now I know where Mina got her beauty." Alex said in english and it's new to me hearing her speaks in english. Momo unnie and Sana unnie's parents talked with her but with the help of us. 

The nervousness fade as she's now smiling and talking with them. 

"Mina said that you took up A. B History?" My father asked and I keep a close ears to them trying to listen to their conversation. I know it's rude but I want to make sure that she will not feel awkward. 

"Yes Uncle." She replied shortly. 

"Are you not planning on finishing your course?" I watched as Alex smiled. 

"I am actually planning on finishing it but for now I need to help my parents." Their conversation went on and it seems tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter