Chapter 53

One in a Million
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Here." Alexis lifts her head to see a can of beer being offered to her. Smiling she grabbed it patting the space beside her. 

 

"Thanks." She mumbled. Seungyeon and Alexis met accidentally when Alexis was taking a walk. 

 

"How are you?" The older girl asked looking at the taller girl who took a sip of her beer. 

 

"If I said I am fine, I am just lying." She answered smiling. Stretching her legs, her head leaned back she sigh. "Things been horrible for me. I don't know what did I do, for this things to happen to me." Of course Seungyeon knows what happened. Her sister informed. 

 

She can see how hurt Alexis is, the latter always sigh every now and then or she will shook her head like she remembers something. 

 

"If I knew from the start that this will happens then I would have prevent Irene unnie from doing this." Alexis turns her head to Seungyeon with a from on her face. 

 

"You know about her feelings?" She nodded her head. 

 

"I'm sorry." She mumbled lowering her head. She can still feel the gaze the taller girl who sigh and rested it's forehead to her shoulder. The sudden contact made her heart to beat erratically and her breath hitch. 

 

"You don't have to apologize Seungyeon." Alexis stated with her low tone. "You didn't do anything wrong." She paused and smile. " Thank you for being here. It helps me." As she felt the latter's arms around her waist she lifted her arm to snake around the latter's shoulder. 

 

 

 

"Good evening Ma'am." Mina gave the female staff of the restaurant a small smile. 

 

"Reservation from Bae Joohyun." The staff browse on the log book giving Mina a polite smile. 

 

"This way Ms. please follow me." Clutching on her purse she followed the girl towards a private room where usually celebrities are reserving for privacy. 

 

As the door opens she saw Irene sipping on her wine with a calm expression which makes her irritated. 

 

"Thank you." The Japanese girl said before the staff closed the door. 

 

"You came." Irene said watching as the younger girl took the seat across her. "How are you?"

 

"Oh please cut the crap Irene." The latter shook her head smiling. 

 

"So it's Irene now and no unnie or what so ever?" Leaning back she crossed her arm above her chest glaring at Irene. 

 

"My respect towards you vanished when you became a ." Irene acted as if she's offended by clutching on her chest while dramatically sighing, shaking her head. 

 

"My, my Myoui I didn't know you can speak like that to you senior." Mina laughs bitterly rolling her eyes. This made Irene surprise to see this side of Mina. 

 

"Can you stop all your bulls Bae and I want you to stay away from me and Alex." She can see the anger on Mina's eyes which is usually gentle especially in front of Alexis. 

 

"If you forgot Myoui, Alex and I are friends." Irene stated in a matter of fact tone which makes Mina angry. 

 

"Oh come on we all know that you don't only see Alex as a friend." She paused before bringing back her eyes to Irene. "I respected you so much but I never knew, or should I say who knew that Bae Irene is a home wrecker."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter