Chapter 46

One in a Million
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Alexis' POV*

 

We stayed at the hotel room which Mina, Jihyo and Nayeon shared. In front of me was Sadness unnie who keeps on sighing. Her members are also in the room as unnie requested. 

 

"Okay! Tell me honestly what is your relationship? Huh Mina, Alexis." This is the first time that we saw her this furious, well I can't blame her. 

 

"We're...we're a couple unnie." I answered my head still hung low.

 

"Good Lord!" She exclaimed. Everyone in the room was quiet and nervous at the same time. What will happen to Mina's career now? I ruin it big time. Good job Alex. 

 

"I'm sorry." I said. "If there is someone who should be blame it's me. Unnie I'm sorry." This time I gathered all my courage looking at Sadness unnie. The way she looks at me makes me nervous. 

 

"How long? For how long did ypu two hide this?" She asked her voice is still cold. 

 

"Before their comeback." I mumbled. Unnie plopped herself at the couch across me. 

 

"Unnie please don't tell this to anyone especially to PD-nim" Mina said. "They...they will fire Alex... Unnie please." At times like this she's thinking about me? 

 

"I don't know Mina, this is a major problem. Look you have dating ban yet you are dating someone worse it's a girl." It stabbed me in the chest. The word 'worse' keep on repeating on my mind. 

 

"I know unnie but I love her.." 

 

"Unnie, Jungyeon and I are also dating." I was surprised when Nayeon stood up looking at their manager seriously. "If you will tell this to PD-nim better tell them about Jungyeon and I." 

 

"Nayeon is right. If you will tell this better include us. We are dating for a year now." Jungyeon held Nayeon's shoulder and it seems that unnie is surprised, big time. 

 

"Are you two making things up?" She asked having a hard time to believe what they said. 

 

"It's true unnie, we are dating." The look on Jungyeon's face are full of seriousness. "Sorry if you are disappointed but this is who we really are. We are in love with a girl."

 

"No this need to be stop.."

 

"Unnie you told us that whatever makes us happy will make you happy too." Tzuyu spoke. "This is the unnies happiness. We don't see any problem with their relationship especially with Alexis unnie." Mina held my hand firmly. 

 

"Alexis unnie didn't do something wrong. She and Mina unnie are following their hearts. Remember when you told us abput following what our hearts says? They are just folowing it." Chaeyoung spoke next. "If you tell this to PD-nim it seems that you broke one of our leg."

 

"She's like our big sister to us. Unnie we are begging you please, if you can't accept it just don't tell this to anyone." Jihyo stated and I can feel tears building on my eyes. 

 

 

*Mina's POV*

 

"Guys stop." Alex said removing her hand from mine. She stood up with tears threatening to fall. "Unnie please don't tell this to PD-nim, I am not saying this just to save my , but because I don't want them to face such big trouble." I don't know what to say and just look at her. 

 

"I...I will go back to Korea as soon as possible and I will present my resignation letter." She bowed in front of Sadness unnie who only looked at her. Does this mean she's leaving on our dorm also? 

 

"It was a pleasure working with you unnie." Alex faced us giving us a smile, she also bowed to us, seeing her cry makes my heart break. 

 

"Unnie." My members called our manager as Alex took a step towards the door. "Unnie please. Don't do this. Unnie..." 

 

"Alexis wait!" Alex stopped on her tracks her back still facing us. "You....you will not submit any forms of letter to anyone." She said standing up. "Your relationship with Mina and also the two of you Jungyeon and Nayeon will be hidden. I will keep it and not tell anyone." 

 

"Are you not mad?" She asked as she faced Sadness unnie. Tears keeps on falling from her eyes. 

 

"I'm not mad Alexis, I am just surprised.... Oh no don't cry." Wiping Alex's tears I approached unnie hugging her from the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter