Chapter 13

One in a Million
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Waking up the next morning I remember our short trip yesterday with her cousins, her sister and Jinky, her bestfriend. She's clingy to Alex and I feel really jealous of that. I learnd from Ella that Jinky actually has a hot for Alex adding fuel to my jealousy. 

"Good morning grumpy penguin." Jungyeon greeted me, they all know that I am like this because I am jealous. 

"Grumpy my ." I mumbled leaning my head back at the head board of the bed. 

"Lily don't run!" I heard Alex voice and a couple of foot steps and I am assuming that she's chasing Lily who is giggling. Next thing I knew I saw Lily running entering the room. 

"Papa Lex!" She yelled giggling trying to climbed my shared bed with Jihyo, my members and I giggled at her cuteness and her attempts on climbing the bed. 

"Lily~" Alex called peeking at the door. Lily turns at me reaching her hands to me. 

"Mama Mimi!" She yelled I think a rush of excitement is what she's feeling as she keeps on stumping her feet. As Alex approached her I grabbed her hugging her. Giggles of Lily filled the room. She starts on attacking the latter's tummy by kisses making Lily laugh. Seeing her face was red from laughing and panting hard I slapped her shoulder. 

"Stop she's panting hard." I said between giggles. I catch a glimps of my members who is exchanging glances. Oh my gosh! That stares I kinda hate it. 

"Sorry." Alex lay on the bed with Lily climbed on top of her resting her head on her chest. "Lily greet them good morning quick." Patting the younger girl's , Lily quickly stood up, one by one she kissed us on the cheeks greeting us good morning. "Good morning Mina." Alex smiled at me poking my arm. 

"Good morning." I greeted back. 


After eating our breakfast we are informed that we will go to Alex's other relatives. She said that it's her grandfather's younger sister. I am excited to meet her other relatives. 

"Do you want to ride with me?" I looked behind me to see Alex holding two helmet. "I am actually riding my bike." She smiled at me showing me the helmet that she's holding. I took the other helmet that is smaller than the other one. 

My eyes widen when I saw her bike, it looks badass, it's Vincent Black Shadow bike. "My grandpa gave me this when I helped him to fix this. He really loves it and I am the only one who shows interest with this bike." I ran my finger on it seats. 

"It's still in good condition." She nods patting the seats.

"My sister said that grandpa is taking care of this since I am away. He knows how special this bike to me. This is the first bike that I actually fixed." Smiling at me she held the helmet. "Let me help you with this." Smiling she wore the helmet for me making me blush. 

"It seems that you like vintage stuff huh?" I said patting the helmet that I am wearing. 

"Ah that! It's actually Davida Classic Jet Helmet. I just thought that it looks good with my bike so yeah. Classic looks good though right?" I nod and watched as she hop on the bike first.

"Let's go?" I nod, placing my hand on top of her palm sitting on the bike. "Hold on tight okay?" Guiding my arms, she wrapped it around her waist. I can feel her toned stomach under the thin fabric of her shirt. Kicking, she starts the bike giving me a glance before driving off. 

As she drives I am in awe at the view. Looking at the left or in the right all you can see is the farm, full of greens and it calms me down. "We used to have a rice feild here but we can't manage it anymore so we sell it." She yells, but enough for me to hear her. "I used to go here just to calm myself when I am feeling down." Resting my chin on her shoulder I tightens my hold to her. 

"It's beautiful here." I said earning a chuckle. 

"It is!" We catch up with the others who is riding a jeepney. My members waved at us. She align her bike with them but making sure that we have a safe distance. 

"No fair!" Chaeyoung pouted. "Unnie we want to ride next." She said earning a nod from my members. 

"Don't worry, you will take turns later." Alex said moving back at behind them, I smiled widely as they took their phones getting us a picture. The jeepney and the bike slowdown parking it infront of a house. 

A woman exits the house smiling brightly, she said something on their language. "Hey aunty!" Alex said in english, she looked at he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter