Special Chapter Final

One in a Million
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Alexis' POV*

 

I let out a sigh as I looked at Mina. Removing my eyes glasses I rubbed my eyes. I can't believe what she just told me. 

 

"Mina are you sure about this?" I asked worriedly? Reaching out to her hand I smiled at her. I know she's just thinking about me and our daughter. 

 

"Alex I'm sure." She smiled caressing my cheeks. "Hundred percent sure." Still worried about her decision I pull down her hand looking at her straight in the eyes. 

 

"If you are doing this because of me, please don't." I paused my now dry lips. "Like I told you before, I understand everything and besides we are in Korea. Relationship like this, is like a taboo." What will happen if she revealed that she's married to a girl and not a guy. I am scared that people might bash her or her fans might leave her. I don't want that to happen. 

 

"I am doing this Alex for our family. I don't want Lily to grow up thinking that my career is more important than my family." Getting up from her seat she settled herself to my lap wrapping my arms around her waist. 

 

"I already spoke with my members and also the managers and they are giving me, giving us their hundred percent support. All I am waiting is your approval." I feel calm when Mina starts to massage my head while smiling at me sweetly. 

 

"I love you Alex, you and Lily are my happiness. You are more important than what people will think and what will they say." I don't know what to say and just pulled her into a hug. She will do something big for us and all I can do is always be by her side. 

 

I met Mina through my mom. We are at a party and I saw her sitting alone. Being a socially awkward person I sat beside her and also grabbing the chance of talking with her. At first we just exchange glances until I spoke first. 

 

"I don't get why people enjoy things like this." That was the first word I said to her. She looked at me and smile and that's how we started. 

 

I never thought that we will be together as Mina is really feminine while I am the total opposite and maybe that's the reason why I never thought that she will feel the same. 

 

When she told me that she got scouted by JYP I can see how happy she is. I mean she enjoy dancing not only ballet but also other genre so even it's hard for me I encouraged her to persue her dream and promised that I will follow her. 

 

Seeing her pursuing her dreams with Sixteen makes me feel proud and happy for her. She's one step closer from achieving her dreams. Though it breaks my heart seing her cry but I know it will onky makes her stronger. So all I can do is promote her and ask for people to vote her. 

 

So seeing her achive her dreams makes me proud and also deliberate if I should follow her to Korea thinking that I might become distraction to her and also her career, but I can't break my promise to her and after a year and a half I followed her in Korea. 

 

It makes me feel relieved and happy when she introduced me to her members and also her managers who accepted me. But of course even people who are close to her knows about our relationship there is still things that can't be avoided and that is Mina being paired or what her fans called shipped are always on the way and when she's asking me if I am fine I will always say I understand everything which is true and of course half of it was I am hurting inside. 

 

When we moved together I feel like I am in cloud nine. Living at the same roof as hers, sharing bed with her, doing everything with her is like a dream come true but nothing beats the feeling when Mina and I got married and decided to have a baby. Even Mina wants to carry the baby we both settled with hiring a woman who can carries the baby in behalf of ours. 

 

Holding Lily to my arms makes me the happiest person alive. Lily got mainly all the features of Mina, but Mina said that Lily got my eyes. Mina was doing her best to be the best mom and also her members are fighting for the title of Lily's favorite aunty. 

 

There might be times when it's hard to raise a child especially wheb both of us are working but good thing Mina's mom are willing to fly here from Japan just to take care of her grand daughter. 

 

When Lily reached 5 she became curious of everything. She will ask me what her mom is doing pointing at the television or who is the man her mom is with in the CFs. I will simply answer her that mom is working at TV and distract her with anything else. 

 

Things didn't went well especially when Mina's photoshopped photo with Bambam went viral and Lily saw it. 

 

"Dada that's auncle Bam right?" Lily asked me the night when she saw the photo all I just did was nod my head with a stabbing feeling in my chest. Of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter