Chapter 19

One in a Million
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Alexis woke up next morning feeling an arm around her waist. Slowly she turns around to see Mina sleeping beside her. She saw that Mina's eyes are swollen probably because of crying. 

 

She sigh caressing the latter's cheeks. Mina stirred from her slumber before opening her eyes. 

 

"Alex." She mumbled before hugging the latter, her face tucked in the older girl's neck. "I'm sorry." She sobbed tightening her hold to Alexis whi smiled sadly. 

 

"No. I am the one who needs to apologize. I yelled at you and didn't gave you a chance to explain. Sorry Mina." She lay on her back pulling Mina with her who's body is on top of her. 

 

"I have no choice yesterday Lex, PD-nim is the one who talks to me about Mark oppa. Sorry."

 

"I know. Nayeon told me. Sorry Mina." She change their position with Mina's back on the bed while she tucked her face on Mina's neck. She felt the younger girl caressing her back. 

 

"I'm really sorry for yelling." They fell into comfortable silence with Mina playing with Alexis' short hair. Closing her eyes she enjoys Mina's soft touch to her. Rolling on her back she looks at Mina. 

 

"Are you still mad at me?" Mina asked and Alexis feels guilty for making her feel bad. 

 

"I'm not mad at you Mina. I am mad for myself for not giving you a chance explaining. Sorry." Scooting closer she kissed Mina's forehead. "Please don't think that I don't trust you. It's them that I don't trust. Plus. I am just scared of loosing you."

 

"You will not gonna lose me Alex. You won't." Mina assured hugging the taller girl tighter. She remembers what Alexis said at the player and she can feel how worried and insecure the taller girl is. 

 

The girls are all quiet while looking at Mina who joined them at the table. 

 

"Did you two talked already?" Nayeon asked earning a nod from Mina. 

 

"Are you good now?" Jihyo asked earning another nod. 

 

"Then why are you still sad unnie?" Chaeyoung asked innocently. 

 

"It's just that I feel like I am not a good girlfriend." She sighs. "She feels like she's not good enough for me. That anytime soon she might lose me. It's just that, I am too engrossed with my own worries about us that I didn't realized that she feels insecure. I feel like I failed on making her feel that I won't leave her." Burrying her face on she exhale loudly. 

 

"She tries her best on making me feel safe, making me feel that it's only me. While here I am busy on worrying about myself." She feels horrible for not looking after her lover like Alexis always does. Maybe because she's new to a relationship and she's still l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter