Chapter 16

One in a Million
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been two weeks since Alex and I got together and it's been a week since we came back from her country. Sitting inside the van sitting next to Jihyo while Alex is the shotgun talking woth Junkil oppa who is laughing with her jokes.

 

I can't help but to feel nervous as at any minute we will be back to our dorm.

 

"What's wrong?" Jihyo asked me holding my hand.

 

"I am just worried if she will like my gift." She rolled her eyes to me.

 

"Come on Mina, she will love it. Trust me." She gave me a reassuring smile which makes me calm. I just really hope that she will like my gift to her.

 

As the van halt we immediately hop out ofnthe vehicle with Junkil oppa and Alex took care of our things. Unloading the car following us inside.

 

As we enters the dorm I quickly went to my shared room with Jihyo, Sana and Nayeo, which earned a confused look from them.

 

"Where is it?" Sana asked pertaining about my gift.

 

"In her room." After a couple of seconds I am kicked out from our room.

 

"Go and check Alexis unnie!" Jihyo yelled leaving me no choice but to check on her. It's not that I don't want to see her reaction it's just that.... I am nervous.

 

 

Entering her room I saw her sitting on her bed looking at my gift to her that she's holding.

 

"Did you liked it?" I asked closing the door behind me. Shooting me a glance I can see that she's surprised.

 

"I... I loved it." She said running her hand to her guitar. "But seriously Mina you don't have to... It's pretty expensive." I sat beside her and she's still studying her new guitar.

 

"I know how much you missed playung guitar and Justine told me that you really love playing guitar. And I actually caught you a couple of times sneaking in at the practice room just to play guitar." I chuckled at her embarassed reaction, scratching the back of her head.

 

"Well I blame Justine for making me play guitar everyday back to my place." Holding her hand I smiled. "Mina thank you for this." She said her forehead resting on my shoulder. Leaning in to her I closed my eyes as I inhale her addicting scent. Damn that Angel's breathe that she's always using.

 

My hands runs to her head massaging her head. "You don't have to thank me Lex." Smiling she kissed me in the nose sending butterflies to my stomach.

 

"I love you." She said leaning closer to brush her nose with mine. It's her habit which is cute and it makes me blush. Settling her guitar that I gave on the side she wrapped her arms around my waist.

 

"Can I?" She asked leaning closer than before.

 

"You should." I whispered making her chuckle. Soon I felt her lips, the warm and soft lips that got me addicted to kisses but of course only to hers. I pulled her closer to mine afraid that even if it is imposible, she might disappear from my embrace. Unwillingly we pulled away and I saw her charming smile.

 

"I love you too." I said making her to smile widely. "Wait here I got something for you."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter