Chapter 39

One in a Million
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The start of the day was pretty busy both Twice and also their managers. Alexis kept on running around checking the girls things. 

 

"Shoot! I forgot the box with their shoes." Junkil manager said catching Alexis' attention, she's already sweaty for checking the girls and checking their things. 

 

"I'll go and grab it." She said making Junkil manager sigh in relief. Fishing the keys inside his pocket he throw it towards Alexis who caught it jiggling it before running off. 

 

She saw a couple of other groups manager giving them a bow showing respect. Arriving at the parking lot she leaned her hands on her knee breathing heavily. 

 

"You seems that you run a mile." Looking behind her she saw Irene standing behind her. 

 

"Oh hey Irene." Smiling she bowed. She's surprised when Irene wiped her sweat using the sleeve of her jacket. Her eyes widen looking at Irene who is smiling as she continues to wipe her sweat. 

 

Stepping back she tripped over the car making her land on the car floor groaning. 

 

"Oh my gosh are you alright?" Irene asked worriedly. 

 

"Oh my gosh that was embarassing." Alexis said covering her eyes with her arm. Irene laughs making Alexis laugh too. They didn't know that Mina and Sana are inside the parking lot watching them. 

 

"It is, but come on you better stand up." Removing her arm she looked at Irene who offers her hand out helping her to stand up. As she stood up she dust off her clothes before grabbing the box full with Twice's shoes.

 

"Your hair is kinda messy." Irene said as Alexis closed the door. Tip toeing she helped the latter to fix her hair.  This made Mina frown and feels strange seeing someone being that touchy to Alexis. Her breath became erratic with Alexis letting the older girl to fix her hair. 

 

"There you are." Sana noticed the aura around Mina as soon as they saw Alexis with Irene but just kept mummed as she doesn't want to be nosy with their relationship too much, especially they all know everything about them. 

 

Alexis beamed her smile to Mina skipping next to her. Irene watched as Mina quickly brushed her hair to the side to wipe her sweat and saw how Alexis smile at her. 

 

"Hi Irene-ssi." Mina greeted followed by Sana who just watched the interaction. Irene bowed back smiling. 

 

"Hi Mina-ssi, Sana-ssi." At some reason the atmosphere between the two is not that warm making Alexis awkward. 

 

"What are you two doing by the way?" The tallest asked looking over to Sana and Mina. 

 

"Nothing we are just taking a stroll and wonder where you are." Sana answered feeling more awkward than Alexis as she saw the change of Mina's mood. 

 

"Oh I see, well we better head back inside now. I got your shoes so let's go." The older girl looked at Alexis who turn her attention to her. "We will be going now Irene." The latter smiled giving them a slight nod. She watched as the trio walked away but her eyes is locked with Alexis who is being playful with the duo. 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter