Chapter 52

One in a Million
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been a couple of days since Alexis left the dorm leaving the girls sad and Mina devastated. She's having second thoughts of talking with her lover, feeling guilty and stupid for not listening to her. 

 

"How's Alexis unnie?" Nayeon asked as Jungyeon walked inside the kitchen to fetch herself a water. Mina's ears perked looking at Jungyeon, waiting for the latter's answer. 

 

"She said she's fine but I don't think she really is." Sighing she gave Mina a side glance and left the kitchen with Nayeon tailing behind. Since that night when Mina doubted Alexis' faithfulness she never spoke with the Japanese girl since. 

 

"When is she coming back, did she told you?" Chaeyoung asked looking at her unnies. 

 

"She didn't told me when but I guess it will take weeks before she comes bac and worst she might just fetch her things here." Hearing this Mina frown. The thought of Alexis leaving them for good gives her uncomfortable feelings. 

 

"Unnie, are you just letting this to happen? Alexis unnie didn't want any of that to happen." Dahyun stated facing Mina. 

 

"If she doesn't want any of this to happen she should have just avoided that girl, but what did she do? She still goes out with Irene like she doesn't know any of that girl's feelings for her." Hearing this makes Jungyeon bit her lower lip. 

 

"Do you still think that it's unnie's fault?" Jungyeon asked. "Huh Mina? Do you still think that unnie will cheat on you?" 

 

"I still thinks that Alex didn't exert some effort to push that girl away. She didn't even told on her face that she loves me and not that Irene girl." Mina retroted back glaring at Jungyeon. The girls gather around holding the girls arm preventing some physical fights between the two. 

 

"What the ! Exert some efforts? You don't know how hard unnie tries to beg Irene to stop her. To stop bothering her and to stop bothering you because she has you and she ing loves you." Nayeon hugged Jungyeon's waist trying her best to give Mina and the latter a sage distance between each other. 

 

"And by effort does she not proves you how much she loves you? How much she's willing to endure seeing the fans post about you and Mark oppa's fake dating? Don't you know how much it pains her to see you getting ready, putting some make up to look beautiful because you have an arrange dinner with Mark oppa?" The shorts haired girl shook her head. 

 

"No you don't. She's acting everything is fine and alright when the truth is she's slowly dying inside. She's still in pain with her loss but she's setting it aside because of you." Jungyeon pointed at her. "She only think is you and how she will make you feel how much she ing loves you." Tears are building on Mina's eyes. She doesn't remember when was the last time she asked Alexis on how is she feeling. She forgot that Alexis is still mourning with the loss of her father. 

 

"I never thought that you'll be as selfish as this. Did you even think about unnie? Huh Mina? Did you ever think on what she's feeling everytime you need to leave because of Mark oppa?" With that Jungyeon left slamming the door from her shared room with Momo. 

 

 

 

*Alexis' POV*

 

I am thankful that Sadness unnie let me stay on her place. Of course I voluntereed to do the chores to show how thankful I am. Removing the apron I sogh as I finished cleaning the dishes. Unnie needs to leave because Nayeon will have her driving test, hope she will pass this now. 

 

I feel horrible for not seeing Mina for couple of days now. I wanna see her but I can't show my face to her. I can still remember the look on her eyes. How much she hates me and how much she doesn't want to see me. 

 

Hearing the door bell I got up from my seat walking towards the door. 

 

"Who's there?" I asked scratching the back of my head. 

 

"Unnie it's us. Sana, Momo, Tzuyu and Jungyeon." Opening the door I was welcomed by the four girls who launch their bodies to me. 

 

"Ow!" Groaning my back came in contact with the cold floor squeezed between them. 

 

"Unnie we missed you so much." Sana starts to tear up making my eyes teary. I missed then too but I am dying to see Mina. Jungyeon and Jihyi is the only girls who visited me since the others are busy with their schedule. 

 

"I missed you t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter