Special Chapter

One in a Million
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Mina's POV*

 

I keep on checking my phone in hopes of getting a message from Alex. I know she's upset as there is a photoshopped photo of me and Bambam which our company claims to be true and we are just colleagues and nothing more. 

 

"Still no text from her?" Jungyeon asked as she focuses her eyes on the road. Letting out a sigh I shook my head. 

 

"Maybe unnie's already asleep, you know she always wakes up early right?" Maybe Jihyo is right. Maybe Alex is already asleep. Sighing I put my phone back to my bag and got out of the car with my members. 

 

Alex and I met when I am still in Japan. She's an English professor and I am still a ballerina that time. I met her through Mom's friends and instantly we clicked. Spending our free tine together until we fell in love. She's so supportive with things I wanna do. 

 

I remember when I got scouted, I am contemplating if I should go for it and leave her or stay in Japan and stay beside her.  People will normally will let their lover ro stay but Alex smiled at me telling me to pursue my dreams. 

 

She even told me that she will only earn some money so she can follow me and continue what we have if I still feel the same even after a year. Of course I am happy with that and at the same time worried. A year of being apart is not a joke many things can change in a span of a year but Alex promised me that her feelings for me will never change. 

 

We keep in touch, we will video call whenever we can even both of us are exhausted. She will always cheer me up when I am feeling down because of my ranking in our monthly evaluation and she's so hardworking with promoting me when I joined Sixteen. 

 

After debuting my time with her got lesser and lesser we sometimes can't do a video talk and just drop messages on our kakao. But everything paid off when she flew here from Japan. The first thing I did was introducing her to my members and told them what relationship Alex and I have. Even though I was so scared of what reaction will they give me. 

 

"Welcome to thr family Alexis unnie." Jungyeon first spoke hugging my Alex who is cluelessly staring at me. 

 

 

"Hello? Eartg to Myoui Mina?" Momo waved her hands in front of my face. I didn't know I was zoning out for quite sometime now. 

 

"Oh sorry unnie." I said scratching the back of my head. "Are we going to start now?" I asked eaning a nod from Momo. 

 

"Don't think too much, Alexis unnie will understand." She said patting me in the shoulder. 

 

 

"Good night guys, I'll see you tomorrow." I bid good night to my members who are just living across my shared apartment with Alex. As I want to have our own space we decided to live at the same building with my members to avoid any issues which they all agreed. 

 

Opening the door I was welcomed by darkness and our apartment was extremely quiet. Guessing that she might be asleep I quietly made my way to our room. Slowly I opened the door to see her laying on the bed her back facing the door. Smile immediately crept through my face. Sitting at her side she stired from her sleeps before opening her eyes. 

 

"Oh Mina you're home." She said carefully sitting up rubbing her eyes. "Do you want me to prepare you something t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter