Chapter 33

One in a Million
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Alexis POV*

 

People starts to arrive saying their condolences to us. All I can do is to nod, smile and give thanks for giving time to drop by. I still remember how dad apologize to me, how he held my hand and told me that he misses me. He even talked with me and Ella. Dis he just apologize to me and Ella? Did he just bid farewell? 

 

"Just remember that I love you both. That I love you morethan anything else in this world." He said giving us his warm smile. I really thought that he is alright now that he will recover after that. 

 

Closing my eyes I took a deep breathe. Standing up I excuse myself, I need air, I need to be alone. 

 

"Hey Ali." Looking over my shouldet I saw Justine making his way towards me. "Why are you here?" He asked sitting beside me. 

 

"I really thought that he will recover after our talk." I let out a bitter laugh my eyes getting blurry. "But I guess he just asked for forgiveness and bid his farewell yesterday." my lips I sigh. 

 

"But I am also glad that he is in a better place now. He will not feel any pain anymore." I felt Justine put his arms around my shoulder pulling me closer to him. His head resting agaisnt my head. 

 

"Uncle will be upset to see you like this." He said I smiled nodding. "At least everything has it's closure and you forgive him. Maybe that's all what he wanted to see you and Ella again, and also aunty. Maybe he is carrying all the burden all these years." I remember the look on his eyes when I told him that I will put all what happened aside. 

 

 

"Hi." I greeted Mina as soon as she answered the call. 

 

"Alex." She called me looking at me worriedly. I gave her a reassuring smile telling her that I am fine. 

 

"How are you?" I asked her brushing my hair away from my forehead. 

 

"I.... I should be the one asking you that. I should be the one asking you on how are you." Shaking my head I sigh. I can't tell her that I am fine. 

 

"I will be fine." I said removing my eye glasses rubbing my eyes. Running my hands to my neck I looked at her. "Babe don't worry too much okay? I will be fine." I paused wearing my glasses back. "Can you tell me about your schedule today?" I asked trying to lighten up the mood. I am outside the chapel just wanting to be alone. 

 

"Well Dahyun took her exam today and we had some photoshoots and interviews." I just let her to talk and continue to stare at her. Even over the phone she manage to sent butterflies to my stomach. 

 

"Is that Mina?" Justine said peeking at my shoulder. As he saw Mina he sat down next to me giving me an ice chocolate. 

 

"Hey Mina how are you?" He asked waving at her. Mina smiled leaning her elbow on the table. 

 

"Hi Justine. I'm good what about you?" The two talk for a while before he left us giving us privacy. 

 

"So what is you plan now?" She asked hugging her knee. What is my plan now?  I don't have any idea. I just shook

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter