Chapter 57

One in a Million
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As soon as Mina woke up she can't help but to smile as Alexis' arms are wrapped around her's. Entwinning her fingers with the sleeping girl's hands she looked at the tattoo on Alexis' wrist which is her name. Letting go of Alexis' hand she turns around to face the still sleeping latter. 

 

"Baby wake up." She whispers tapping thr latter's cheeks gently. This made the older girl to groan making Mina smile. 

 

"Come on wake up babe, I'm hungry." Slowly Alexis' opens her eyes to be greeted by her lover's sweet smile. 

 

"Good morning." She groggily mumbled kissing Mina's forehead. 

 

"Good morning babe. Come on let's get up and I am starving." The Japanese girl stood up first followed by the older girl who is obviously still sleepy smiling she walked closer to her lover caressing her head. 

 

"Do you want to stay here more? I can cook food myself, sorry for waking you up." Fighting the urge to sleep more, Alexis stood up looking down at Mina while her hands are wrapped around the younger girl's waist. 

 

"No it's fine." She said gently. "Let me just wash up okay? I'll cook for us." Both of them headed outside of Alexis' room and to the bathroom to wash up. 

 

 

*Mina's POV*

 

 

I am sitting here inside my shared room with my other members waiting for Alex who's gettinh her laptop as we are going to watch some movies together. I kinda feel upset that no one remembers what day to day. Sighing I can't help but to pout and leaned my head back. 

 

I can't believe that Alex actually forgot that today is my birthday. I was expecting that she will greet me earlier as soon as she woke up but I am wrong. 

 

"What's up with that pout?" She asked me making me turn towards her direction. She's carrying her laptop closing the door gently. 

 

"Are you alright?" She asked me. Me? You're asking me if I am alright? Of course not.

 

"Yeah, yeah I'm alright." I smiled patting the space beside me which she gladly took. Opening her laptop I looked at her and she seems so clueless that today is actually my birthday. 

 

"Is there something in my face?" She caught me looking at her but I can't hide that I am upset and just shook my head looking at what movie she chose. 

 

What the heck! I can't focuse on the movie even it's Lilo and Stitch as I was still upset on how the hell they forgot about my special day? Especially Alexis! How can she laugh and be relax when I am sitting here beside her obviously sulking. 

 

"Let me just get something to eat." She said jumping off of my bed running towards the door. All I can do is sigh and sigh and sigh. 

 

After watching I exit the room to be greeted by my members who's watching T.V while Alexis is listing something probably the things we needed with Tzuyu and Chaeyoung checking the kitchen.

 

"Here's what you need to buy on the mart." Tzuyu's eyes twinkle as she looked at the list while Chaeyoung runs to their room to get their jacket. 

 

"Mina unnie can you accompany me?" Tzuyu tilted her head and i don't have a heart of saying no to our maknae even she forgot my birthday. 

 

 

*Alexis' POV*

 

As soon as the door clicked closed I clapped my hands. 

 

"Okay guys let's get moving." I know Mina is sulking because we didn't even greeted her a happy birthday but I wanted to surprise her. This is her first birthday that I will be celebrating with her, which pushed me to do something for my Mina. 

 

Entering Jungyeon and Momo's room I smiled as I saw the birthday cake and even the decorations and balloons that we needed are there. 

 

"Unnie what are we doing?" Nayeon asked hugging my right arm. 

 

"Prepare the balloons and also please prepare the decorations." Giving me a playful salute I patted her head. 

 

"Roger that." She said. "Jihyo-yah, Jungyeonnie help me." As she called the two they immediately grabbed what will they need. Good thing the maknaes knows what they needed to do. 

 

Having no time to cook I pick up my phone and dialed the restaurant where we are always ordering food to order the usual which is pizza, jokbal and chicken but I can manage the pasta as I asked Tzuyu and Chaeyoung that they need to distract Mina for almost two hours. 

 

I first prepare the water where I will boil the pasta before I start with the sauce. Looking

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter