Chapter 65

One in a Million
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Mina's POV*

 

Arriving at the company with my members, we are making our way to the practice room when Mark suddenly appeared blocking Alex's way with his usual annoying smirk.  

 

"Excuse us." Alex said, I know she's just trying to stay calm as Mark's smirk still plastered to his face. When Alex will go right or left trying to get past him he will follow him, tucking his hands on his pocket. 

 

"Oh girls why are you still here?" Thank god Junkil oppa is here. Mark suddenly turn his annoying smirk to his usual "friendly" smile. 

 

"Hi hyung! I am just talking with Alexis here. I am just inviting Alexis to play basketball with me." It seems that oppa bought what Mark said and patted Alex's shoulder. 

 

"Oh is that so?" He nods giving Alex this look. 

 

"I am planning on playing basketball later....if she's not busy with something." His eyes landed on mine. "...or with someone." My heart suddenly stopped beating as his eyes linger on mine. It seems like he knows something. 

 

"Later?" Oppa asked earning a nod from Mark. "Later is good. The girls doesn't have schedule later." With that he smiled at Alex and to me giving me this uncomfortable feeling. Why do I feel like Mark knows something. 

 

"Ah Mark hyung." Jinyoung exits one of the practice room and he looks so surprised. His eyes landed to me and next is to Alex. 

 

"I've..I've been looking for you everywhere." He said his eyes moving from me to Alex and next is to my members. It seems like there is something going on. 

 

"I'm inviting Alex to play basketball later." That made Jinyoung frown. "He suddenly dragged Mark with him which makes me curious on what's going on. 

 

 

"Are you sure that you will go?" I asked as I watched as Alex packed her extra clothes. Sighing she faced me. 

 

"I'm sure, plus it's just a basketball nothing will happen." She answered but I am still feeling weired about this. 

 

"If you are going, I will go too." Grabbing my snapback I stood up looking at her. "I will come with you wether you like it or not."

 

"Okay, but one member of you needs to come with us." I agreed and we head upstairs to see my members watching something. I noticed that Jungyeon and Nayeon are not with them. 

 

"Where's Jungyeon and Nayeon?" She asked wearing her glasses."

 

"Nayeon unnie is changing while Jungyeon unnie is just getting something. They said they will tag along just to make sure nothing bad will happen." Dahyun answered looking worriedly at us. 

 

"Do you need to go unnie? I mean I saw how Mark oppa looks at you unnie. It seems that he is up to no good." I agreed with what Sana said. Holding her hand she looked at me. 

 

"Let's just stay here Alex." I said. She gave my hand a squeeze the thing that she's always doing just to assure me. 

 

"We will just play nothing more." 

 

 

 

 

➡⬅➡⬅➡⬅

 

 

*Alexis' POV*

 

Both of us are sweating so much as we played basketball. We are split into two teams of two but it seems that it's only us two who are playing. His eyes never leaving mine and it's boiling my blood. 

 

With the ball on my hands I tried to run past her. My team is leading by one point. As I took my first step he suddenly bumped me so hard that made me fall on my side. Groaning I clutch my side when I landed with my eyes closed. 

 

"What was that Mark?" Jaebum went to my side helping me to sit up. As I move it hurts so I stayed seated supporting myself with my free hand. 

 

"What do you mean what was that?" He asked his voice filled with something, something like anger. Opening my eyes I saw him glaring at me. 

 

"Why did you do that? Why did you hurt her?" Now it's Jackson's turn to ask Mark. 

 

"It's nothing compared how she hurted me." What? I don't get it. Mina, Jungyeon and Nayeon approached me checking if I am alright. 

 

"Because of her Mina doesn't to go out with me." He knew? "Because of her I was rejected repeatedly and what I did is not enough!"

 

"That's enough Mark! What you are saying is none sense." He chuckled his eyes seems like peircing on me. Standing up I faced him. 

 

"No! What you are doing with her.... That needs to stop!" He pointed at me. "I saw you two kissing!" Oh no! My eyes widen looking at him. 

 

"Mina and I, we are in good terms but it changes when this lesbian suddenly pop out and poisoned Mina's mind."

 

"I didn't poisoned her like what you are saying..." Charging towards me h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter