Chapter 28

One in a Million
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Let's make a bet." Mina said stopping in front of the basketball game. I chuckled crossing my arms. 

 

"A bet?" She hummed nodding her head. Aigoo Mina you are driving me insane. Scratching my cheek using my index finger I shrugged. "Okay so what is it?" I asked, her index tapping in her chin her lips pouting. 

 

"What about a serious talk." I can sense where this is going. I sigh shaking my head, her smile disappeared. 

 

"No not that. I know what you are trying to do." I replied. Her hands held my arm shaking it. 

 

"Come on Alex this is the first time that I want to bet with you." I tried my best to look away from her eyes because it's my biggest weakness. "Please just this once, if I lose I will never bother you again with you know what." Seeing her like this I have no choice but to give in. She let me go first and the mechanics is simple the person who has the highest score is the winner. 

 

I start off and I just missed a couple of shot. I reached the third level but stopped because I know it's unfair for Mina. Glancing at my score she nods her head. 

 

"Three digits." She mumbled tapping her card starting the game. She's having difficulties missing alot of shots but I can see her determination. She just got into level two and she look so sad. 

 

"I lost." She said and I grabbed her hand. 

 

"It's fine. You can try again." I said trying to cheer her up. Shaking her head she smiled. 

 

"Nah~ we did a bet right?" She said caressing my cheeks. I smiled and we tried another game. She seems to be in a mood again as she's smiling widely pulling me towards various games. 

 

"What should I get?" I asked looking at the stuff toys at the claw machine. I remembered them played this game and I actually at this game. 

 

"The stitch one." She said standing on the side to guide me. 

 

"Okay I'll play now." I said inserting the coin. 

 

"Okay okay move a little to your right." She said poking the glass. "No move to your left a littleeeeeee and drop." I pushed the button hoping that we will get the sticth one. I held my breathe as the claw moved up with stitch holding it. 

 

"Don't fall... Don't fall." She chants and yes! We got the stitch one. I quickly crouch down to get it passing it to her. 

 

"Actually it's my first time getting a toy from this." I shyly admited earning a giggle from her. She tightly hugged the stitch making my heart to melt. "Stay like that I will just take a picture of you." We play a few games before we went to our next stop which is the Han river. 

 

Holding each others hands we enjoys the night breeze that makes her scoot closer to me. Letting go of her hand I wrapped my arms around her shoulder to pull her closer. Her left arm wrapped around my waist gripping on my shirt. 

 

"Are you feeling cold?" I asked which she replied with a shake of her head. We settled at the beck my arm resting on the back rest where Mina leaned her back on chest. She let out a sigh of contentment looking at me. 

 

"Is there something on my face?" I asked wiping my face using my hand. Mina pulled my hand down shaking her head. 

 

"I just noticed tht you lose some weight and your bags under your eyes." She run her thumb under my eyes. "Are you still sleeping?" She asked me. Since their preparetion for their comeback until now I just slept for an hour or two or sometimes I didn't get a chance to sleep as sometimes they have a recording late at night. 

 

"Of course I am sleeping when I have a time." That makes her frown. Leaning down I kissed her forehead. "Don't worry too much okay? You shou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter