Chapter 36

One in a Million
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Alexis POV*

 

I sat awkwardly with the Yoo sisters and with Red Velvet's Irene and Seulgi. People didn't know that Yoo sisters are actually close with Irene because they always see Seulgi with the siblings. 

 

"So why do you want to meet?" Irene asked sipping on her drink. We decided to grab something to eat first before we head out for a drink. 

 

"They are exposing the fake dating scandal of Nayeon and Jinyoung." My eyes widen as Jungyeon spilled the news to them. 

 

"Relax we know about their relationship so relax Ms. Manager." Seulgi said smiling at me. Indeed she looks like a bear especially when she smiles resulting for her cheeks to puff and her eyes to disappears. 

 

"Jungyeon always shares with us so don't worry Alexis-ssi." I gave them a nod sighing. 

 

"Sorry about that I am just surprised and please just call me Alexis." 

 

"So what about you Alexis? What is the real reason you are at the playground?" Looking over to Jungyeon she nods her head. 

 

"It's safe." She stated. "Don't worry they can keep a secret." Leaning back at my seat I let out a long sigh removing my glasses. 

 

"Actually Mina and I are in a relationship." Pausing I played with my food. "And she's also forced to have a fake dating scandal with Mark but unlike with Nayeon and Jinyoung's case, Mark likes Mina a lot." They let me to talk which feels nice for me. It feels nice that I can tell them what I really feel. 

 

"I understand that she doesn't have a choice but to obey but I am pointing out is she kept this to me. If not because of PD-nim I might find it out over the internet saying. 'Breaking news! Twice's Mina and Got7's Mark reportedly dating'." Letting out a bitter laugh I massage my forehead. So much happenings in such short time. 

 

 

*Mina's POV*

 

The last time that I saw Alex is this afternoon when PD-nim call us for a meeting with Got7. I haf the feeling on what will happen but I never expected that kind of outburst from her. I imagined her to be angry but not that kind of angry. 

 

I can't blame her, I'm at fault too. We both promised each other that there is no secrets between us but here I am, I didn't told her about this fake scandal. 

 

I tried calling her but she never answered her phone, she's really mad at me. You are so stupid Mina for keeping this from her. 

 

"Have you talked with unnie?" Nayeon asked slumping beside me. 

 

"No luck. Maybe she's too mad to talk with me." I answered looking at her. "What about you? Any luck reaching Jungyeon unnie's phone?" 

 

"She didn't answered my calls but informed me that she's with Seungyeon unnie and even Irene unnie and Seulgi unnie." Where is Alex? Where did she go? Is she with Jungyeon? I am getting worried so I keep on calling her phone. 

 

As we get ready to bed my phone rings, thinking that it's Alex I quickly answered it. 

 

"Hello Mina?" Frowning I looked at the caller I.D to see it's Jungyeon who calls me. 

 

"O..ohh unnie why?" Sitting on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter