Chapter 24

One in a Million
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Good night unnie." The maknae line bid me good bye with a hug after tucking them to bed. They might be a teenager but they are still kids and I feel like I am their mother tucking them to bed. 

 

"Unnie?" Tzuyu called with eyes still wide open. I smiled sitting at the bed. 

 

"Yes Tzuyu-ah?"

 

"Unnie what is LOL?" She asked me her eyes wide with curiosity. 

 

"Oh LOL? Laugh out loud." I answered only to receive a shake of the head from her. 

 

"Not that. What I mean is LOL." Oh I think I know what she's talking about. 

 

"It's a game. It's League of Legends you are playing with a group of five. There is two groups with five each members." I explained briefly. "Why did you asked?" She let out a sigh. 

 

"Well we all know that Mina unnie is a gamer and she got addicted to Elswords right?" I nod my head. Oh I remember Mina when she doesn't have schedule when I was new all she do is play a game on her laptop. "Well Mina unnie is now addicted to LOL." Okay~ didn't expect that she will also play that. I patted Tzuyu's head and let her sleep. 

 

I checked Jungyeon and Momo's room to see the duo sleeping smiling I closed the door behind me quietly. Okay the last room. I make my way to the remaining four girls room to see Mina's bed empty. Where is she? I double check the room to make sure but he's not here. 

 

Where did that girl went? Walking towards the kitchen I noticed that the lights are on. Entering the kitchen I saw Mina with her laptop her fingers clicking the mouse fast. Oh no don't tell me she's playing. 

 

"Penta kill." She mumbled while smirking. Crossing my arms above my chest I stood in front of her. 

 

"I think you should head to bed." I said capturing her attention. Slowly she lifts her head grinning. 

 

"Hi babe." I shook my head and sat beside her. I am right she's playing. 

 

"You are playing LOL? Since when?" I asked my arm resting on the back of her chair. 

 

"The other day. I got curious on what is LOL then I search it up to youtube and watched some gameplay." Her eyes never leaving the screen and damn she's lifting the whole group. She's in the mid and she can take down two opponents. 

 

Her concentration is no joke. She learns fast when it comes to games and I think I am no match with this girl. Smiling I stared at her face. She's frowning and her tongue was poked out. 

 

Damn she doesn't needs a coaching as she's good wow this girl. I smiled widely when their tean won. 

 

"Wow!" I exclaimed earning a shy smile. She rested her hand on my knee her free hand cupping my cheeks making me to face her. 

 

"Does this still hurts?" She asked pertaining to my nose and my brow who has wound. 

 

"Nope not hurting anymore." She leaned closer kissing my forehead and next is my nose. I smiled wrapping my arm around her shoulder. Before she can pull away I captured her lips making her chuckle between kisses. Her arms circled around my neck pulling me closer. My left wrapped around her shoulder while my right arm circled around her waist. 

 

As we pulled away she pointed at her laptop. 

 

"I want to see you play." She shows me her pouting lips but I immediately looked away. 

 

"It's late now." I answered, her arms wrapped around my arm shaking it. 

 

"Please babe." Oh no not that again. Sighing I nod.

 

"Okay okay I'll play but only for one game." She smiled and kissed my cheeks. 

 

 

*Mina's POV*

 

Alex returns to the kitchen wearing her eye glasses. This is the first time that I will watch her to play LOL. I didn't know that this game is addicting. Grabbing the cat ears headband she wore it so her hair will not get on the way. 

 

"I'll pick my favorite Annie." She said smiling widely. She cracks her knuckled hitting her shoulder she knows that I don't like it when she's doing that. 

 

The game starts and Alex was so focused on her game that all I did was to stared at her. I forgot her game and just took time to admire her more. 

 

"Oh!" I exclaomed slamming my hands o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter