Chapter 35

One in a Million
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Mina's POV*

 

"Mina can you sit? You've been walking around the living room and it's making us dizzy." Nayeon said crossing her arms over her chest. I can't stay still knowing that Alex will arrive anytime soon. 

 

"Sorry." I grin earning a roll of her eyes. "I am just excited you know." Two weeks has passed and she's coming back. We offered her to take another week off but she said that she wants to go back to distract herself with her loss and also because she misses us. 

 

My head snapped at the direction of the door when we heard the door bell. We heard foot steps to see the maknae line running towards the door. 

 

"We will open the door!" Tzuyu yelled. Is she here? Oh my gosh is that her? Peeking at the door my shoulder slumped down to see that it's only the delivery guy. 

 

"She'll be here soon." Jungyeon said patting my shoulder walking past me to pay the delivery guy. Walking back to the living room I sat down beside Nayeon who is watching drama staring Lee Minho. 

 

"Okay! Jokbal is here we just need to wait for chicken and pizza." Jungyeon stated holding the bag of jokbal walking towards the kitchen where she's preparing the foods. 

 

I leaned my head back closing my eyes. I really miss her and all I want to do right now is to fast forward the time so she'll be here sooner. 

 

"I'll get it." Jihyo shouted as we heard the door bell again. If the whole complex can shook because of her loud scream it's already shaking or probably on the ground now. 

 

"Oh my gosh! Unnie!" Hearing that I quickly dashed towards the door to see her trapped with Jihyo's embrace. My heart suddenly wants to jump out of my chest as I saw her smiling.

 

"Alex." I mumbled running towards her as soon as Jihyo releases her from the hug. 

 

"Aigoo." She said chuckling as she wrapped her arms around me. "I missed you too babe." Alex whispered kissing my cheeks. I felt tears falling from my eyes not only because I misses her so much but because of the thought of how she will deal when the news broke out about me and Mark's fake dating thingy. 

 

"Babe don't cry I am here now." She cupped my cheeks wiping the tears away. Brushing off her hair out of her eyes I pulled her for a peck on the lips. 

 

"Aww it's sweet but we want to hug unnie too." I shook my head letting go of Alex's hand letting my members to welcome her. 

 

"By the way I brought something for you guys." We followed Alex to the living room with Nayeon, Sana and Momo carrying the foods. She looks at me kissing my hand. 

 

 

"Wow unnie this is too much." Chaeyoung said. All of us was surprised when we saw that her laguage is full of foods and things that she brought for us. 

 

I looked at Alex back who is unpacking her things. Smiling I wrapped my arms around her waist making her smile. 

 

"I missed you." I mumbled kissing her shoulder. Stopping on her tasked she turn her body towards me her arms around my shoulder 

 

"I know and I missed you too." I leaned in kissing her lips that I missed so much. Even though we call each other being at her arms is the best place of all. Feeling her warmth and inhaling her addicting scent. 

 

My arms around her neck while her arms supporting her weight so she will not put so much weight on me. As she pulled away I looked straight into her eyes. 

 

As Alex smiled warmly I can't help but to feel butterflies around my stomach. 

 

"Babe do you know that I saw tour video singing with Raine playing the guitar?" Her eyes widen making me chuckle.

 

"How did you?" Pinching her cheeks I explained to her that a fan of us was inside the bar that Raine's family owns. It posted a video of her in Twitter and a lot of positive feedback was given to her. 

 

"So they think I am a girl crush?" She asked frowning. 

 

"Actually you and Jungyeon gives the same vibes but I prefer you actually." Poking her stomach she giggle. 

 

"But seriously I never know that I have a fans now."  Being on her arms, with me resting my head on her chest it makes me calm just by hearing her heart beat. "Babe I kinda feel sleepy now. We should sleep now." She said yawning. Kissing the side of her lips I closed my eyes. 

 

"Good night babe. I love you." She mumbled kissing my forehead. 

 

"Good night and I love you too."

 

 

*Alexis' POV*

 

Entering the meeting room at the company I was welcomed by Sadness unnie, Chooney oppa and Pinky oppa who trapped m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter