Chapter 51

One in a Million
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Mina's POV*

 

"Mina is there something wrong?" Sadness unnie asked me as she parked the car on the side of the road. Sighing I looked outside the window. 

 

"Unnie I just feel sonething was weird with Alex." I mumbled watching as people walked at the road. 

 

"By weird you mean?"

 

"She's always on her phone, she always look so bother and... I don't know she's just different these days."I sigh. "Since I came back from Japan." I continued being bothered by her recent actions. 

 

"Well, did you tried talking with her about what's bothering her what's wrong?" I nod my head. "what is she saying?"

 

"It's always the same unnie, she will only say that there is nothing wrong. I am tired of hearing it I want her to answer me truthfully." 

 

"Maybe Alex wants to deal with her problems or anything alone. Give her some time more okay?" I nod receiving a message from someone I don't really wanna see. 

 

"I should go unnie. Mark oppa is here." Yeap, I have an arrange dinner with him tonight leaving Alex at the dorm with my members. 

 

 

*Alexis' POV*

 

The girls and I gathered around at the living room watching movies with Mina being missing as she have an arrange dinner with Mark. Having no choice I stayed with the girls not wanting to see her walk towards the restaurant where she and Mark will have dinner. 

 

These days I noticed Mina being more curious aboit me. Maybe I am being too obvious being all stress. You can't blame me. I feel like I am cheating and also lying to my girlfriend. 

 

My thoughts broke when the girls screamed hiding behind the pillow or behind their members back.  I forgot to tell you we are watching horror movie. 

 

"Unnie I am so scared." Sana shook my body with her fist holding through my shirt. 

 

"Then don't watch." I said not in the mood for movies. 

 

"But it's a good movie." Rolling my eyes she kept on shaking my body till the scary part ended. Standing up from my where I am sitting I went to the kitchen to look for something we can eat. 

 

Scratching the back of my head I sigh as I peeked at the girls who are still has their eyes glued on the t.v screen. 

 

"I'm going to buy something to eat. Isnthere someone who wants to come with me?" I know no one will volunteer so I shrug my shoulder making my way towards my room to get my coat. 

 

 

I settled with ramyeon and jokbal as I don't want to stay longer putside the frozen night. Lifting my scarf untill my nose I sigh walking back to our dorm. Many thoughts running my mind as on what Mina is doing now. Is she coming back or she needs to stay longer. 

 

"Alex can we talk?" I stopped on my tracks when I saw who is standing in front of me. It's Irene and she's waiting outside the complex where we are living. 

 

"What are you doing here?" I asked ealking closer to her. I guess she waited for me a little longer as she's shivering. Taking off my scarf I put it around her neck to make her warmer. 

 

"I wanted to talk." Letting out a deep sigh I shook my head. I've been avoiding her since the incident of me kissing back to her. 

 

"Irene, there's nothing to talk about..."

 

"What do you mean by nothing? Alex we kissed and it is something." 

 

"Irene it's a mistake. I didn't like it on the first place and you know I am with someone else. But you still did it!" I didn't mean to raise my voice but it's beating me up. I didn't mean anything that happened between me and Irene. Trying to walk away from her she gripped on my coat. 

 

"But Alex..." 

 

"Irene please just leave me alone. Leave me and Mina alone." Her hold tightens and I saw Mina got out from the car. She's walking towards us. 

 

"Mina." I mumbled seeing her walking towards our diretion. I was shock when she pulled me down. Pur lips met and it seems that my whole world shattered. Irene just kissed me and this time in front of Mina. Pushing her away I turn my head at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter