Epilogue

One in a Million
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Alex smiled as she looked at the small box on her hand. She's on her way back to their house after picking up the things her mother asked her to pick. They will be having a party for her grandmother's birthday and also her's and Mina's anniversary. Mina insisted on coming with her but she told her that she can just help the others, she doesn't want the surprise that she's preparing to be exposed before the right time. 

 

Arriving she parked the car smiling as the neighbors waved at her. They are at her country for the party and also for the girls to have their vacation. It's the usual place where they always go for vacation which makes Alex thankful.

 

"Justine can you help me carry the bags?" She called her cousin as she spotted him exits the door. Without second thoughts the taller guy jogs on her way smiling.

 

"Did you got it?" He asked his smile never leaving his face.

 

"I got it." Alex replied with bigger smile. Making their way inside the house they spotted Twice with Alex's mother and their other relatives who's helping for the preparation.

 

"Got the things you wanted." She said smiling at her mom, kissing her cheeks she handed her a cold water.

 

"I told you I'll be back in no time." Mina turns around to be greeted by Alex who gave her a peck on the lips. She watchef as Mina skillfully chopped the vegetables a skill that Mina learned when they moved out of the dorm to live together. She admired her girlfriend who speaks with her relatives or joking around with her members.

 

"Are you hungry?" Mina asked as Alex's mother told them that they can go and have their usual walk around the small town where Alex practically grew up. They grew fond of thr neighbors as they usually have their vacation here. There is one time that their parents tag along with Alex's family accommodated them well by touring them around.

 

"I'm starving." Alex pout, finding it cute and adorable Mina pecked her lips before standing up to get here something for all of them to eat. Watching as the younger girl leaves she let out a sigh.

 

"Unnie." Looking beside her she saw Tzuyu smiling at her. "Are you ready for tonight?" The Taiwanese girl asked making Alex to sigh again.

 

"I guess I am but I am nervous as hell Tzuyu." She mumbled. She looked around the balcony to see all of the girls sitting. A smile plastered on her face when she remembers the time when she's still Twice's assistant manager. The girls grow into a fine women who every gender and aged loved. They successfully became Korea's number one girl group. Knowing them for years and being with them through the whole journey makes her proud watching ad they grow together. Supporting and loving each other like when they are still starting. Nothing changes and that's what makes her even more happy. Her thoughts broke when Mina sat on the left arm rest of the couch she's sitting her free arm resting on het shoulders while the other one is holding a plate of fruits.

 

"What are yu thinking?" Mina asked caressing her head. She leaned into the touch smiling.

 

"I'm thinking about how you girls never changed even with the success and popularity that you have." Mina beamed her smile before laying a kiss on her lover's forehead letting it linger for awhile that made Alex smile her left arm s around Mina's waist.

 

 

It was dark outside with everyone's eyes locked on the TV screen in front of them. They are waiting for Twice's special stage where they will perform their hits. Of course everyone is excited especially Alex who's hands were entwined with Mina. As the MC announced Twice's name that will perform next everyone clapped their hands as if they are inside the stadium when the performance happened.

 

As the performance starts Ella being the president of Twice's fandom in their town yell the fanchant so loud that made them laugh. Everyone is excited clapping along and also singing along with thr girls. Looking beside her Mina smile leaning in giving Alex a peck on the cheeks. 

 

"What was that for?" The older girl asked with a huge grin on her face that made Mina chuckle. The chuckle that's music to Alex's ears.

 

"Do I have to have a reason for kissing my lovely girlfriend?" This time it's Alex's time to chuckle surprising Mina with a quick peck on the lips.

 

"Hmmm nope, you don't have to." With that they turned their attention back to the screen where the girls are now performing their newest song with Ella waving her Candy Bong followed by the teens with the same age as the latter.

 

The party is starting with an open mic for the guest and also for the girls who's enjoying the night. Justine spotted Alex with Mina and the rest of the girls sitting at one table. His smile widens as he pulls Alex.

 

"Let's sing!" He said excitedly. 

 

"What? No! Go and sing alone." She protested but Justine looked at Mina asking for help.

 

"Come on babe." Mina pouted that made Alex sigh. She knows that if she sees that pout she can't say no to her, ever!

 

"Okay! Okay!" Slumping her shoulder she agreed with Justine thanking Mina. They went to the stage with Justine already holding the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter