Chapter 76

One in a Million
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Mina's POV*

 

 

It's been the whole day since Alex was sent here to the hospital and she's still unconscious. The test that the doctors ran to her shows no sign of serious injuries on het head so we don't have to worry. We are also adviced to let Alex stay at the hospital for awhile even when she wakes up to give her the right treatment to her injuries especially her fracture to her ribs though it said that it can heal on it's own it's better to have a professional care. 

 

Watching her laying on the hospital bed makes my heart break. Sometimes it crosses my mind, that what if we should, or I should stay away from her since it's always her who got hurt, who always endure alot of things for me. I am scared that what if she not only got beateb up? Shaking my head I stopped my thoughts from going crazy and just focus myself on taking care of her. We promised with each other that we will get through this. 

 

Holding her left hand I caressed it. The investigation is still going on checking the CCTV and hopefully whoever did this will sent to jail. The comments on the news about her got beaten up are going crazy. 

 

Leaning my head on my arm I was still holding her hand not wanting to let go. 

 

"I wish I can take all th pain." I said feeling my eyes stings as tears building up on my eyes. "I'm so sorry babe." I can't hold it any longer and burst into tears. Kissing her knuckles I closed my eyes. Since we got exposed everything seems to be ed up, but Alex just kept mummed. She will always say that she's fine and telling me that everything, everyone will accept us. I know this is all just the beginning but I don't think I can keep on fighting for us when Alex was always being hurt, always get assaulted. 

 

The door creaked open to see Seungyeon with Irene and Seulgi. Standing up I welcomed them with a hug. 

 

"How was she?" Irene asked looking at me worriedly. 

 

"She's unconscious since last night." I answered, for now all I want is for her to wake up. "She has fracture on her ribs and elbow and good thing there's no serious head injuries." Looking back to Alex my heart broke. 

 

"By the way we are here to help you take care of her." Seungyeon said giving me a pat in the shoulder. "I know you are tired, you should rest." Shaking my head I gave them a small smile. 

 

"I am fine. I want to be the first person she will she when she wakes up." I am thankful that they are willing to take care of Alex but I want to take care of her myself. Just them being there is enough for me. Takinv a seat at the chair beside her bed I held her hand. She has wounds around her face and it seems whoever did this intended to damage her face. 

 

Leaning my cheeks on her knuckles my eyes locked to her. Please wake up soon Alex, I missed you. I know it's only been a day but I missed her so much. I will only calm down when I see her awake. 

 

My thoughts broke when my phone rings, it's mom. Letting go of Alex hand I stood up excusing myself so I will not wake up Sana, Momo, Chaeyoung and Dahyun who is with me. Seungyeon gave me a nod indicating that she will look after Alex. 

 

"Hello mom?" I answered the phone with a sigh. 

 

"Hello Mina, honey how's Alexis?" Sitting on the bench outside Alex's room I leaned my head back feeling all drained and tired. 

 

"She got

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter