Chapter 37

One in a Million
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day Seungyeon was a little awkward around Alexis. She tries her best to avoid looking at the latter but it seems her eyes was being magnefied by the taller girl. 

 

"Uhh Seungyeon thank you for taking care of me." Alexis said smiling at the older girl. Seungyeon blushed as she remembers that Alexis almost kissed her and the thought of her not pushing the latter away. 

 

"Oh no it's fine. You don't need to thank me." She stated her eyes fixated on her plate. 

 

"Do you have any schedules this morning?" Jungyeon looked over to Alexis shaking her head. 

 

"I have no schedule this morning but I have at the afternoon." Seungyeon just listens at the two to talk, her eyes landed on Alexis' lips. She watched as Alexis her lips or the way she speaks or smile. 

 

"Oh! I'll just do something." The two short haired girl was surprised when Seungyeon suddenly stood up, her cheeks are blush her eyes avoiding them. 

 

"About last night." Alexis pauses. "Sorry for troubling all of you, I should be more mature and not drown myself with soju. I'm sorry." Jungyeon smiled patting the older girl's shoulder. 

 

"Ei~ no worries unnie. Actually I enjoyed last night, and Irene unnie and Seulgi unnie enjoys it too." That statement didn't cheer up Alexis as she felt embarrassed as those girls took care of her. 

 

 

"Unnie thanks for driving us." Jungyeon said unbuckling the seatbelt ready to got out of the car. "Take care on your way back okay?" 

 

"I will." Her older sister smiled, looking at the mirror she saw Alexis unbuckled the seatbelt opening the door. 

 

"Thanks again for taking care of me. I'll buy you a food sometime to repay you." Alexis said lowering herself to look at Seungyeon. 

 

"You don't have to do that you know." She said shaking her head. 

 

"No I will take you out some other time, maybe when you are free. Just think of it as a thank you gift for taking care of me." Scratching the back of her head se fixed her eye glasses. "Taking care of a drunk person is hard and I know how hard it is." They exchange a few more words before Seungyeon drove off with a smile plastered on her face. 

 

 

Alexis let Jungyeon to take a lead ro their dorm sighing as they arrived at the elevator. 

 

"Hangover?" Jungyeon asked her hands tucked on her pocket. 

 

"Yeah and I feel like something is hitting my head." They both chuckled shaking their head. 

 

"You are hyper when drunk. You keep on singing at the noraebang." As Jungyeon laughs Alexis pulled her into a head lock ruffling her hair. 

 

"You keep on pouring me soju you know that huh!" They stopped on laughing when they arrieved on their floor to see Mark waiting for the elevator. 

 

"Oh hey guys." He greeted smiling widely. That made Alexis irritated and wants to land a punch on his face. 

 

"Hey." They both greeted dryly but the older guy didn't noticed it. 

 

"What brings you here?" Jungyeon asked trying to be calm. 

 

"I just brought Mina's purse." Alexis looked away frowning. "She left it last night on my car. Well I drop it off I better go now." 

 

"Yeah you should." Alexis said as she walked past Mark who seems oblivious on what she said. Her jaws tightens, her ears became red because of anger. As she remembers Mark's smile she wants to wipe it off by pun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter