Chapter 29

One in a Million
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After talking with PD-nim asking permission to visit my family especially my father. Good thing he is understanding and gave me a two week leave. I also informed the managers apologizing for leaving the nine girls care to them and especially Sadness unnie who will stay with them. 

 

I just finished packing bringing my bag on the side of my bed before exiting my room to be greeted by the girls who just arrived from their schedule. They brought pizza, chicken, jokbal and drinks. 

 

"Need help?" I asked standing by the kitchen counter watching them. 

 

"No need unnie just sit in the living room we got this." Jungyeon said smiling at me. I nod and walked to the couch plopping myself. I looked around the house. Will they be alright without me? Will the maknaes sleep early? Will they be ready on time before the managers pick them up? Closing my eyes I leaned my head back. Oh my gosh too much. This is too much. 

 

I felt a hand caressing my head and I know it's Mina. As I opened my eyes I was greered by her smile. "Are you alright?" She asked me, answering her my a nod. "Done packing your things?" Again I just nod my head. I closed my eyes enjoying her warmth. Soon the other girls arrived carrying the foods that they brought. 

 

 

"What did PD-nim said?" Jihyo asked who sat across me. 

 

"He said that he understand that I need to go home so he gave me a two week leave and if I need to stay more all I need to do is call him. He also booked me a flight." 

 

"Unnie you will always call right?" Chaeyoung asked, she is pouting. Aigoo this little cub. 

 

"Of course I will always call. I will also call your managers so I can monitor you even I am not here." I took a bite on my chicken. Mina gave me a drink which I gladly took. "Are you guys will be fine even I am not here?" I asked worriedly. 

 

"Unnie." Jungyeon called me. "You don't need to worry about us." Giving me a smile I felt assured. "We can manage ourselves plus Sadness unnie is staying with us." Nayeon nod her head in agreement. 

 

"Don't beat up yourself just because of that. We saw the notes that you stick around the house reminding us of the things we need to do. So don't worry okay?" I chuckled, glancing around I saw the notes sticking around reminding them on the things that they need to do or where their things are placed. 

 

I made a big note for Sana and Nayeon to remind them to fix their bed abd also to separate their white clothes to their colored ones. Those two, they are one of the oldest but they still needs to be reminded always. 

 

"I saw the note for Sana unnie and Nayeon unnie. It's huge like this." Chaeyoung laughs gesturing how huge my note is. I will seriously miss these dorks. Even just for two weeks but they became my family here. But of course I misses my family back to my country too. 

 

"I remember Chaeyoung tried to jump at the hanging bridge." Jungyeon said earning a laugh. The topic where we went to the river was opened making Chaeyoung's face to become red. She tries to jump down the hanging bridge boasting that it is not scary. 

 

"It took her 15 minutes before she jump down because Alexis unnie and her cousins doesn't allow her to back out." Sana stated clapping her hands. This smol cu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter