Chapter 17

One in a Million
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day I woke up alone in Alex bed. Looking at the digital clock it's only 6:30 am and we don't have schedule not after lunch. Sitting up I looked around her room and saw the guitar that I gave safely resting on the guitar rack that is included on my purchase.

 

Smiling I stretched my body and got out of the room. Hearing a sound from the kitchen I was welcomed by Alex who is busily cooking breakfast. She's wearing her sweat pants with black tank top. I can see her tattoo behind her left shoulder.

 

Slowly I made  my way towards her wrapping my arms around her waist. She tensed up but soon relaxed when she looked at me, I peeked at her smiling widely.

 

"Good morning." She said and I pouted my lips which she pecked making me giggle. She continue her work and let me cling to her. Leaning my cheeks to her back I looked at her tattoo.

 

"What tattoo will match me?" I asked making her stop. She turned around her arms crossed above her chest.

 

"What did you say missy?" I love teasing her.

 

"I said, what tattoo will match me." I smiled them pointed at my back where her tattoo is located. "I want to have my tattoo here." I saw her right eye twitched, biting the side of my cheeks I prevent myself from laughing because seriously she look so cute.

 

"For your information Ms. Myoui Mina it's painful to have a tattoo, you're an idol, your fans will be upset, PD-nim will be mad, your parents will be furious. They might say that I am a bad influence." Letting out a chuckle I leaned my head to her shoulder.

 

Both of her hands are on my shoulder pushing me so she can look at me in the eyes.

 

"What's funny? Did I say something huh Mina? Others may say that it's just a tattoo but tattoo is a permanent thing okay? Don't think of getting one." Oh my gosh she's a real nagger. She beat my mom and even Jihyo.

 

Rolling my eyes I flicked her forehead making her groan. "Chill Lex, I am jist kidding you know." The frown on her forehead disappears.

 

"Oh!" She said both of her brows raised.

 

"I am just teasing you plus I watched some videos about getting a tattoo and it seems painful so tattoo is a no no for me." Shaking my head I saw her pout.

 

"I have a tattoo so it means I'm a no no to you too?" Damn it! She looks so cute when pouting. Pinching her cheeks I smiled at her.

 

"Even you have a tattoo you are a yes yes you know." Her smile widens trapping both of my cheeks before giving me a peck on the lips. Morning like this is the best. The topic about tattoo was long forgotten as she continues her cookings with me sitting in the counter watching her.

 

 

Since it's kinda chilly now I am wearing my hoodie and sweatpants same with my members. We are inside waiting room here in the company with Alex talking with our other manager. O noticed that her hair is a little longer now. Her hair is tied into pony tail her fringe are poking her eyes making her uncomfortable. Maybe I should ask her to get a hair cut or else her face will be irritated.

 

The room became quiet when we saw Somi enters the room. She's smiling widely and of course we welcomed her into a warm hug. She stand in front of Alex and whispered something making her to blush scratching the back of her head while glancing at me.

 

"So how was our lover girl?" She asked she took the seat next to me. Sensing that I am shock because she knows about me and Alex. Scooting closer to me she put an arm around my shoulder.

 

"Don't worry Unnie, your secret is safe with me." She grinned. "She just need to be careful because if she makes you cry I swear I will use my teakwood skills to her." She loudly laugh leaning her head back. Eish this kid. I am sure that it's Chaeyoung who told her about us bit it's fine since I am close with Somi too.

 

"So what are you doing here by the way?" Jihyo asked playing with Somi's hair.

 

"Well we have meeting with PD-nim since he will produce our new song." So this means all the I.O.I members is here. As a cue the other girls from I.O.I arrived with Sejeong smiling widely. She bowed to everyone and stood up next to Alex who bowed to her. Even though Alex is mine I still feel jealous with her standing beside her.

 

I want to pull them apart and let Alex stand or sit beside me but I can't as we need to be careful. I keep a close eyes at the two especially to Sejeong who is talking with Alex, My Alex!

 

"Chill okay? They are just talking." Momo said whispering to me. I looked at her. "Base on what I heard. Kim Sejeong is friendly. So maybe she's just being friendly with unnie. So calm down okay? Smokes are comong out of your nose." Shaking my head I looked at the front where PD-nim os already standing. Wow this man is like a ninja.

 

 

 

After the meeting we head to the practice room for our comeback with Alex saying that she will grab a lunch together with Somi since the latter invited her. I only agreed because Somi is with her and I don't want to be an overly attached girlfriend.

 

 

*Alexis' POV*

 

 

I am sitting at the restaurant with Somi, Chungha, Pinky, Nayoung and Sejeong. They invited me for lunch since I don't have anything to do and since I am close to Somi. Speaking of Somi. This kid is teasing me about Mina. If only I can fight back, but I can't as our relationship is hidden. Feeling a nudge in my side I looked to Somi who is peeking at my phone.

 

"Hey kid no peeking." I said making her to click her tongue.

 

"Don't worry I will just eat and after that I will be back. Love you *kisses*. Oh no! Sejeong read the mes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter