Chapter 25

One in a Million
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Even after their tiring schedules the girls are still smiling as they enters the radio booth but not before they greeted their fans that is patiently waiting for them.

 

"Unnies congratulations on your first win." One of the fan said and you can see that they are all happy to see and have a chance to talk with them. After exchabging a few words they are called inside and I stayed outside the booth with their managers and their fans. 

 

We watched the girls talks with the DJ laughing at his jokes. Junkil oppa stood up with Chooney oppa behind him. 

 

"We will just get something to eat and to drink. Do you want some?" He asked me. Smiling I nod. 

 

"Oppa I want iced chocolate and chicken sandwhich." He nods and left me with Pinky oppa who is busy with his phone and the girls fans some are looking at me. Tucking my hands on my pocket, leaning back I fixed my glasses feeling awkward with them looking at mr whispering something. 

 

"Uh hi." Two girls greeted me and I bow my head slightly. 

 

"Hi." I said the girls smiled taking a seat beside me. 

 

"Are you their new manager?" They asked pointing at Twice who is inside the booth.

 

"We always see you around them." The girl slightly taller than the girl with shoulder length hair said. 

 

"Oh I am their assistant manager." I answered earning oohs and ahhs from them. They giggled and I am just sitting awkwardly there. Looking at Pinky oppa he is smirking giving me a side glance. 

 

"So are you an unnie?" The girl who is slightly taller than her friend asked me. "I am the same age with Mina and she's the same age with Jubgyeon unnie." Swallowing hard I scratched the back of my head. 

 

"I'm an unnie, a year older than Nayeon." They both giggled and I don't know if I said sonething funny. I noticed that the girl with shoulder length hair is sitting closer to me making me comfortable. Oh my god! What is this girl doing? And heck Pinky Oppa is biting the side of his cheek preventing himself to laugh. 

 

"Oppa help." I whispered beggibg for hin to help me but he just smiled teasingly.

 

"Help what? You should be glad they are flirting with you." He chuckles and I gripped on his sleeves but he averted his attention back to his phone. 

 

"By the way I am Hana and this is Ela." The girl with shoulder length hair said and I just nod my head. "What's your name?" I was about to give another name but Pinky oppa beats me. 

 

"She's Alexis, sorry she's a little shy type." Looking at him I begged for him to stop and good thing Junkil oppa and Chooney oppa arrived. I know I am safe. 

 

"Oppa!" I exclaimed standing up holding on his shoulder. "Help me!" I whispered making them curious. "These two girls are hitting on me. Please make it stop." I said begging at him. He sigh and nod his head. Thank god!

 

He sat down beside Hana, letting a sigh of relief I sat between him and Chooney oppa. Pinky oppa let out a laugh and I hit his chest glaring at him. 

 

"I swear next time we will bet on something I will make sure that I will win and I will make you wear that Twice man costume." I sipped on my iced chocolate and I can hear these two girls giggling. 

 

"So what happened while we are not aro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter