Chapter 73

One in a Million
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Mina's POV*

 

We spottrd Alex as she made her way out of their university. We noticed that students knows her, some are waving at her, taking a picture with her or some are shaking hands with her. After she spoke with the students for awhile I took off my mask with Tzuyu and Chaeyoung already waving at Alex. 

 

"Unnie!" They called her out catching her attention and also the attention of other students who were surprised to see us. 

 

"What are you guys doing here?" She asked fixing the strap of her bag. 

 

"We are the only members who doesn't have plans for today so I thought maybe we can all go out." I said smiling at Alex. The students starts to take photos of us with Tzuyu and Chaeyoung waving at them. 

 

"Wait is this the reason why you asked me not to use my bike for today?" She asked giving me a suspicious look. Well it is so I just shrugged my shoulder. .

 

"Anyways who drove you here?" She looked around probably looking for our managers. 

 

"We just took a cab here unnie." Tzuyu answered already holding onto her arm. We bid farewell to the students and made our way towards the cab that is already waiting for us. It's been a month since Alex starts studyung again and we rarely went out because of our busy schedule, but we always finds time to make up with those. 

 

 

 

Arriving at the mall we first hit the restaurant and glad that there's not much people around. 

 

"How's school unnie?" Chaeyoung asked as she eats her pasta. 

 

"Doing fine, but we have tons of research papers." She answered wiping her lips. "By the way do you guys wants to play at the arcade later or should we watch some movie?" The maknaes seems to like her suggestion. 

 

"Can we do both unnie?" Tzuyu asked. "Let's watch a movie first then let's play later." 

 

"Okay! But for now let's eat." Having time with Alex again makes me smile. Holding her hand under the table she looked at me smiling sweetly. We skipped the topic of pur own schedule and just talked about random things. Alex also told us that the construction of her dream house is starting so we also have another reason to celebrate. 

 

I watched as Alex as she held two buckets of pop corn one is for us to share and the other one is for the maknae who are noticibly excited. We all took a couple seat as to what the maknae wants. We can see how sweet they are to each other. Since both of them are on the right age we just let them but of course we still guide them both. 

 

Sitting down next to Alex she placed the pop corn between us. Adjusting myself closer to her I leaned my head on her shoulder. 

 

"I missed this." I said snuggling close to her. Chuckling Alex kissed my head. 

 

"I missed this too." She sigh. "Sorry if I am too busy with my classes." Looking up at her I caressed her cheeks. I am glad that there's not much people around and we choose the back part of the theater. 

 

"It's fine Lex, I understand." I said, leaning closer I closed ny eyes as she peck my lips. Don't worry I am wearing a cap and stay hidden around people. Pulling away from me she took off her jacket. 

 

"Wear this." She said giving me her jacket. I love wearing her clothes so sometimes I am using her clothes when we are going to our schedules or filming for shows. Wearing her jacket I can't help but to smile widely smelling her jacket. Oh I really love her smell and especially the perfume she's using. That Angel's breath that she likes. 

 

After the movie we took the maknaes to the arcade that pulled us towards the shooting game. 

 

"Unnie the loser will buy us all an ice cream." Chaeyoung bravely said earning a slap on her shoulder from Tzuyu. 

 

"What was that for?" She asked rubbing her sore spot. 

 

"Are you nuts? Did you forgot that unnieis good with shooting?"

 

"Oh damn! Yeah I forgot." She cutely scratch her head giving Tzuyu an apologizing smile. 

 

"Eih let's play." Alex said tapping her card on both of their stalls. "Win or lose I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter