Chapter 64

One in a Million
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Mina's POV*

 

Stretching my body I watched through the mirror the maknae line bugging Alex to dance Signal with them. 

 

"Come on unnie it's not that hard." Tzuyu said shaking Alex's arm. I exchanged glances with my members who shook their heads. None of us knows if Alex can dance but she said that she's not good at dancing. 

 

Maybe this is the reason they wanted Alex to wear sweat pants and loose shirt. 

 

"No really, I can't dance, I'm not good at it." Alex said as she was dragged in front of the mirror. She put her hair into pony tail having no choice but to give in with the maknae sighing, shaking her head. 

 

Step by step they show her the moves which she slowly digest. We all just sat down watching as the trio teach Alex who is really focused on learning the dance. 

 

Biting her lips with her brows frowning, she look so cute with her serious and focused expression. After some time the girls stand in formation with Alex and Chaeyoung standing at front with Tzuyu and Dahyun at the back. Playing the song at the chorus part I can't help but to smile as Alex dance along with the maknaes. 

 

It's a surprise to us that she can dance but we can clearly see that she's shy. 

 

"Okay I already dance." She said raising her hand but I know Momo will teach her more. 

 

"Unnie I will teach you some more." She said standing up dusting off her pants walking towards Alex who has her eyes wide open. 

 

"Oh no Momo, I told you I'mnot good at dancing." Alex said waving her hands in front of Momo who just held her hand shaking her head. 

 

"Come on unnie. You can dance and I will teach you more." With slumped shoulder Alex stood up next to Momo watching as she show the steps. 

 

At the end Alex joined us at our dance practice. She get almost all the steps right but she made few mistakes which is understandable. As we moved around our formation Alex stood in the middle with the steps that we all taught her. Honestly she can dance but she's not confident enough. 

 

After we dances we sat around the floor with Alex watching the video with me. I nudge her shoulder as she scratched the back of her head. 

 

"You can dance." I said smiling at her. Letting out another sigh she finishes her drink wiping her sweat off her face with me helping her. 

 

"Well when we are younger every year we have school activities that includes the student to dance and also when we have our Christmas party we also have a dance number, so that's the only time I dance." Even she only dance for a few times even Momo said that Alex has moves and all she needs is practice. 

 

 

We ended pur practice with the food we ordered all set at the center of the practice room woth news paper scattered around for us to avoid messing the floor. We tease Alex with her dancing making her cheeks turns pinkish. 

 

"Unnie you really are good at dancing." Chaeyoung said feeding Tzuyu with pork. 

 

"Yeah unnie you are. All you need is practice." Jihyo said giving Alex a thumbs up biting to her black noodle. 

 

"Nah~ dancing is not for me you know. Plus I don't have time for that as you girls are preparing for your Japan debut. It's more important than practicing that dancing." She thanked me when I gave her noodles and pork that she immediately dig in. 

 

 

➡⬅➡⬅➡⬅

 

 

*Alexis' POV*

 

We head home immediately to celebrate Dahyun's birthday. I immediately took out the ingredients as soon as we reached home. I am planning on cooking for Dahyun tonight. Not only to have a cake but a food we can all share. 

 

Wearing the apron I washed my hands followed with washing the ingredients. 

 

"Need help Alex?" Looking behind me I saw Mina sitting by the counter smiling at me. Gosh I remember that gif her fans cut from Twice TV5. The one that she looked back to the camera smiling sweetly. 

 

I took my time to stare at Mina who rest her chin to her palm. 

 

"Alex?" She called out. Snapping out I shook my head. 

 

"I'm all good. Why don't you join your members?" I said as her members are in the living room watching some movies. Nodding her head she stood up from her seat giving me one more glance before joining her members. So back to work I washed the ingredients taking out everything I needed. 

 

 

 

➡⬅➡⬅➡

 

*Mina's POV*

 

 "Happy birthday to you~" We all sang happy birthday with Jungyeon holding the cake for Dahyun but it all changes as they started yelling with Alex holding Nayeon's phone to capture the video. 

 

The birthday girl is very happy clapping her hands thanking us. Closing her eyes she clasped her hands together making her wish. 

 

"I wish that everyone is healthy and for us to stay forever." As she blows the candle Alex immediately ended the video ruffling Dahyun's hair. 

 

Everyone is in the living room sitting on the floor inhaling the food that Alex cooked and the food that we ordered. 

 

"Hmmm~" Dahyun exclaimed as she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter