Chapter 59

One in a Million
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Mina's POV* 

 

 Arriving at our hotel room we are mesmerized on how beautiful the interior design is. 

 

"Wow!" Alex exclaimed behind me as she carried my things with my roommate Nayeon and Sana. Putting down our things she looked around still agape. 

 

"We will just go to others room." Nayeon said giving me a smile. Sana tailed behind her winking at me. 

 

"It's so beautiful." She said approaching the veranda, over looking the lake. Her eyes twinkle in excitement pulling out her phone she snapped some photos that according to her, she will send to Jihyo, who is with her family in Korea to rest and to her mom and also Ella. 

 

"I want to have our honeymoon at place like this." She said her eyes never leaving the lake before us. Thinking about our possible honeymoon I can't help but to blush. 

 

"But I need to work hard first for me to bring you here." Her hand found it's way to mine holding it gently. "You should rest first. Later you will have your activities." Letting me pull inside we walked back in. 

 

"Only if you rest with me." I said with a pout. Grinning she nods her head, removing her coat while I make my way to the other side of the bed sitting. 

 

"Let's rest first babe." She said letting me rest my head on her chest, while her arm wrapped around my shoulder. Soon Alex drifted off to sleep, light snores can be heard. Indicating that she's tired. She pulled an all nighter as she packed our things and drive Jihyo back home. Smiling I rest my cheeks against her chest following her to dreamland. 

 

It feels good, walking around the streets of Montreux. It's relaxing, looking at the person walking beside me. She has this huge smile on her face, phone in her hand. 

 

"Should we go back?" Alex asked, her eyes squinting a little because of the sunlight. As much as I want to hold her hand, we can't. There are fans following us around and it might stir some issues if I hold her hand or even hold to her arm. Giving her a nod, we head back where the others are. 

 

They are on the lake side taking selcas and photos of the view that we are going to send Jihyo. 

 

"I really wish Jihyo is here." Momo pouted hugging Sadness unnie who let out a sigh. 

 

"Yeah me too. It's a shame that she didn't saw all of this. I remember her saying she wants to visit Europe." All of us fell into silence thinking about Jihyo. 

 

"Come on guys cheer up!" Alex said smiling. I know she's also sad that Jihyo is not with us. "Let me take a photo of you girls." She said holding her camera. We posed for her and she has this huge smile on her face. 

 

Everything seems like in a slow motion. My eyes only glued to her. The way she smile, her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter