Chapter 79

One in a Million
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Mina's POV*

 

We are in our way to Alex's university for her to get the copies of her lessons for her to review and study. I, of course wanted to tag along and also to ask her out later. Looking at me worriedly I cupped her cheeks. 

 

"Why are you frowning." I asked her, letting out a sigh she scratched the back of her head. 

 

"Are you sure that ypu wanted to come with me." I nod. "Are you sure that you will not wear anything to hide like a cap or a mask?" Shaking my head I fixed her colar. 

 

"I told you Alex from now on no more hiding." To assure her about my decision I pecked her lips which made her smile. "And also don't cover this." I said pertaining what I wrote on her cast. Chuckling she nod her head. I can say that she's feeling alot better as she's not having difficulties with moving but not too much as she will flinch or groan if she leaned to her left side too much. 

 

 

Reaching the university Alex and I exits the car with Chooney oppa walking with us. 

 

"Are you feeling better now?" He asked, he was missing in action when Alex got beaten up as he had some family issues back then. Giving him a smile he also gave him a thumbs up. 

 

"I am happy that people are starting to warm up regarding your relationship." He said. "It takes courage..." He paused. "If you two didn't hold onto each other those comments can affect and destroy you but I am glad thag didn't happen." 

 

"It will never happen oppa." Alex said smiling at me. The students around noticed us. Taking a photo of us I gave them a smile with Alex still conversing with Chooney oppa. 

 

"Mina, Alexis fighting!" One male student said and it caught Alex's attention. His group of friends followed that made her smile. 

 

"Thank you." She bowed clutching on her side. Feeling happy I held her hand tightly showing no sign of letting go. 

 

As she got her copies of her lesson we went to the cafeteria with Chooney oppa treating us as he said he is really sorry for not being there when Alex got hospitalized. 

 

"What do you want to do after this?" She asked me. Resting my chin on my palm she copies me with a teasing smile. 

 

"I just want to walk around and eat street foods with you." I only want simple dates, nothing fancy. I just want us to enjoy each other's company without spending lots of money, well when it comes to food Alex always spends money as she loves to eat just like Momo. 

 

"Okay, later we will go and eat street foods." Just in time Chooney oppa came. Standing up I helped him placed the try on the table and he went back to get the other tray. 

 

"Wow oppa this is alot." She said looking at the food. 

 

"I told you I will make it up to the both of you. Just don't tell this about your members Mina okay?" Giggling I nodded my head. Oppa knows that he will be in trouble with my members if they knew that oppa bought us food. 

 

We watched as Alex pick up her spoon. She does 't let me feed her as she said she doesn't want to bother me and also she said that she needs to exercise her right hand so it will not lose it's grip or her right hand to completely lose it's strength. 

 

As we eat I kept on placing meat on her spoon helping her while we eat. Even it is awkward as students are watching us I just distract myself by talking with Alex and Chooney oppa. 

 

"So does that mean that you can't play basketball anymore?" He asked pointing at her casted elbow. 

 

"Maybe I still can though I need to undergo some therapy after they remove my cast." She answered munching on her meal. Putting down her spoon she's removing her sling. 

 

"Why are you removing your sling?" I asked. 

 

"I can't remove properly. I can't enjoy my food." Shaking my head I grabbed her sling settling it aside. 

 

"Now we're talking." She said eating again. 

 

"By the way where are we going after this?" Chooney oppa asked sipping on his drink. 

 

"We actually want to have you know a date." She said winking at Chooney oppa. "Is it alright if we just took a cab?" 

 

"Sure but you two should be careful." Giving Chooney oppa a salute he ruffled Alex's hair standing up. "I'll be going now. Enjoy your date..." Before he walked away he fixed his tray. "...and don't stay out too late okay?" Giving him a nod he walked away leaving us two in our table. 

 

 

Since we just ate we walked around the Myeongdong district looking around as there are so many shops here. We enter shops after shops looking for something that maybe we can buy. 

 

"Which one suits me?" I asked her looking for an earing. 

 

"Everything suits you." She said smiling. "Everything looks good on you." I blushed as the staff around can hear her. Brushing my hair behind my ear she put the earring that I am holding probably looking if this really suits me. 

 

"We will take this both." She said smiling at the staff who bowed at her. 

 

"Are you serious?" I asked, I saw the price tag and it's expensive. "It's expensive Alex." I whispered but she just pat my head. 

 

"It's fine. It's my turn to give back Mina. You are always the one paying for everything everytime we are going out. But this time it's different." As we walked around Alex brought me new clothes and it made her smile. From this you can see how selfless she is. 

 

"Do you think this will look good to Ella?" She asked looking at the shirt in front of us. With serious face she kept on looking at the shirt. 

 

"It will." I said. 

 

"Can you pick some for me? You know I am not good with this." Nodding I picked some shirt for her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter