Chapter 30

One in a Million
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Ali!" I heard someone called me, turning around I saw Justine welcoming me for a hug. "How are you?" He asked smiling. Smiling back I handed him my bag. 

 

"I'm good."

 

"You sure? You look kinda tired." I sigh slumping my shoulder. Indeed I look tired and I am a little tired as I didn't have a proper sleep just like the girls. 

 

"Well you see we are kinda busy because they just had their comeback and their schedule is tight packed." Nodding he loads my bag to the back seat. 

 

"By the way how's dad?" Heaving a sigh I know he is still in not good condition. 

 

"He's still critical Ali. He is so lucky that the person living next door got worried and visited him. If not for hom maybe Uncle is gone now." 

 

"By the way your hair looks good on you." Justine said driving off. The drive was not that long after 20 minutes or so we arrived at the hospital. Every steps I take makes my heart feels heavier. Am I ready to face him? I don't know. 

 

Arriving in front of his room I stopped taking a deep breath. "You okay Ali?" Justin asked holding my shoulder. Facing him I smiled nodding my head. "Let's go they are waiting for you."

 

As I enters the room my heart broke to see my father laying at the hospital bed unconcious and weak. His so skinny and he looks much older now. 

 

"Ali." Tearing off my eyes away from dad I saw my mom smiling sadly at me. Tears starts to fill my eyes, why do I need to see him like this? Why did she left dad like that? Hugging my mom she hushed me as I starts to cry. 

 

Ella hugged me and I faced her to return the hug she cried too mumbling how worried she is for dad. As we let go I walked towards dad. 

 

"Da..dad." I called him holding his hand. I remember how I love it when dad holds my hand. How his hand wrapped around mine. "Dad I'm here now." I whispered leaning down. I leaned my forehead with his and I can't help but to cry. 

 

 

*Mina's POV*

 

We just got home from our schedule and I am still waiti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter