Chapter 12

One in a Million
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Biting my thumb I kept on thinking about what Alex said earlier. "Off limits especially to Mina." I can't help but to smile, I love it when she's being protective over us, over me. So much happenings on this day, first is feeling jealous and crying over Alex and her ex-girlfriend when I saw them hugging. Second is when she told her cousins that they keep their distance to me and third I feel asleep beside Alex. On Alex own bed!

After eating dinner she asked us to get ready because we are going out. There is a small carnival in town for the feast. It's cute to watch that her youngest cousin which is 5 years old doesn't want to be away from her. "Papa Lex." That's what Lily, her youngest cousin calls her, Cute!

"Unnie your turn!" Chaeyoung said exiting the bathroom.


*Third person's POV*

Jihyo gathered her members as they heard the bathroom door closed behind Mina. Frustrated! that's what they are feeling because of Mina and Alexis. 

"What now guy? There is no progress!" She whispered pacing back and fro in front of the others. 

"We almost did all unnie. What more we can do?" Dahyun in scratching the back of her head. They know what the latter felt for each other. How they act in front of each other and they know when they are jealous because of each other. They remember how Mina reacts when Alexis and Sejeong talked at the dressing room. She's sulking and didn't talked with the older girl for almost a day. 

Next is Alexis felt jealous when, first she saw Ilhoon approached Mina during ISAC and second when Mark Tuan of GOT7 being sweet with Mina and sticking beside the latter during the encore stage of JYP concert. They saw how she reacts and how her mood drops because of that.

"Both of them are dense making it more hard. At this moment we need a back up." Jungyeon absentmindedly stated drying her hair. Jihyo's eyes sparkles, jumping on her feet she trapped the latter's shoulder. 

"Oh my gosh! You are now thinking." Spinning she stopped pointing at the photos of Alexis cousins. "Their cousins can help us! Ella can help us! Remember when she said that she wants Mina to be unnie's girlfriend?" They all nod, slowly their leader's idea sinks

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter