Chapter 75

One in a Million
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Alexis' POV*

 

I distance myself with the students around me here in the university. When I ate my lunch or walked down the halls, students around me looks at me. Some smiling at me, sending their support for me and Mina, some are giving me looks of dislikes. I am getting used to it, Pd-nim said to ignore their comments as the most important thing is me and Mina being with each other. 

 

"Does Mina cheat with Mark or did she stole Mina to Mark?" I heard one student said as I was about to play the music. Wearing my earphone I froze on my place. 

 

"I don't think so, it is said that they got together even before their TT comeback, so it is way before Mark and Mina's dating scandal." Sighing I closed my eyes and didn't bother to play the music. 

 

"Whatever I prefer Mark over her. At least Mark is more famous, more money and he is a guy you know it is not really acceptable here what kind of relationship they have." Its like a stab in my back, that statement kept on replaying on my mind. What relationship we have is unacceptable here. 

 

"Isn't rude to talk about the lives of others?" Soneone spoke and the voice is familiar. Looking behind I saw Seungyeon gripping on her bag frowning at the two girls. 

 

"Seungyeon." I called out, standing up. Since we are studying in the same university I am so happy everytime we saw or bumped with each other. 

 

"You quickly judge them. Giving you opinion about them without thinking." She said. It catches attention around the cafeteria that made me worried. 

 

"It is unacceptable here, it is given but does it makes them less human? Does it make them less a person to have a relationship like that? You spit words without thinking about what they will feel." 

 

"Seungyeon let them..." I said, she looks at me, I noticed that her eyes are getting teary. 

 

"No we can't let them say those words." She faced the two girls, more over to the girl with short hair who prefer Mark over me. 

 

"They have feelings too, every word you are saying it's a stab to them. Yes they are famous, yes Mina is famous and Alexis is just a manager and has less on what Mark has but please give her respect. Give them respect that everyone deserves." With that Seungyeon walked away with me gathering my things I followed Seungyeon who ranaway with me still following her. 

 

"Seungyeon wait." Holding her arm I stopped in front of her as I caught up in her. "Are you okay?" I asked as I saw her crying. 

 

"I hate you Alex." She said punching me in the chest. "I hate you so much for being too kind." I just let her and I hate myself too. "I hate you for not defending yourself, for letting them say those words." Hanging my head I closed my eyes. 

 

"I deserve it." I mumbled earning another punch that made me step backwards. 

 

"You don't deserve it Alex, no one does." 

 

"I can't do anything." I said feeling frustrated with everything. "If I said even just one word about it, they can use it to comment something bad to Mina, to the girls and my onky option is to shut up and just ignore all those comments. Yes it hurts me, I feel like everyone is stabbing me at the back with those stares and comments but all I can do is just ignore it. Let the issue die down." 

 

"But it will never die down." 

 

"I know." I whispered. "I know, but I am willing to endure everything just for her, for Mina."

 

 

It is already dark outside when the class ended. Pedaling my way back home I suddenly fly off my bike groaning as I hit the ground. I am sure there's no rock at the ground. 

 

"We got her." One guy said reealing himself at the side of the road. It seems that they held some rope or something that made me flying. Another guy revealed himself giving his friend a high five. I know my fall is bad as I felt my side aching so much. 

 

"How dare you make Mina as your girlfriend." Laying on the ground I don't have strength to stand up. I bet this two is a saseang fan. 

 

"You know if I was the one who saved Mina that day probably I am her boyfriend now." The guy wearing a glasses said kicking me in the stomach. What the hell! Am I getting beaten again?

 

"B

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter