Chapter 32

One in a Million
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Mina's POV*

 

I just looked at my phone who keeps on ringing. Alex is calling me but I don't know if I can face her after my meeting with PD-nim. Do I really need to do this? Is this needed? I am scared with her reaction. 

 

"I think you should answer it. She's calling you since we got home." Nayeon said looking at me worriedly. Sitting up I answered the phone to see her smiling brightly. 

 

"Hi babe." She greeted me so brightly. It makes my heart break knowing that I will hurt her. Stupid Mark! Stupid fake dating thingy. 

 

"Hi babe." I greeted hugging my pillow with her shirt. She giggled as she saw her shirt still on my pillow. 

 

"I didn't know that you are that serious with my shirt on your pillow huh." Burrying my face on my pillow I sniffed her shirt inhaling her scent. 

 

"Well this is all I can do since we are apart. I really miss you, you know." Her smile is so bright and it seems that she's in a good mood. "You seems in a good mood." I said her smile grew wider. 

 

"Well first it's because I am talking with you." I blushed at her statement. "And dad she woke up earlier." All my worries wash away as I heard her news. 

 

She told me everything that happened this afternoon. She told me that they both cried apologizing with each other. She also told me that the weight on her chest has been lifted when her dad apologize to her and when he calls her Sweetie just like the old times. Seeing how happy she is makes me happy. 

 

"Babe are you okay?" She asked me. "Is there something bothering you?" Shaking my head I closed my eyes I wish she's here. I feel tears building on my eyes and I can't help but to cry. 

 

"Hey babe. What's wrong?" I shook my head wiping my tears. My roommates looked at me. 

 

"I am fine. Sorry babe. I just miss you so much." Wiping my tears I can't hold it anymore and sob. I am feeling guilty. Why do I have to do this? Why?

 

She murmured some conforting words to me such as she'll be back soon and if I continue to cry she will immediately book a flight back here. Forcing myself to stop not wanting her to leave her family she teased me as I hiccups because of crying. 

 

Spending a couple of hours talking she layed on the couch blanket over her shoulder. 

 

"Are you tired?" I asked her. Flashing her smile she shook her head. 

 

"I should be the one asking you that." Alex stated using her right arm as a pillow. "I talked with Sadness unnie earlier. She told me that you will film with Running Man cast." I gave her a nod. 

 

"Cool just enjoy okay? Don't push yourself too much." I gave another nod yawning. "Aigoo~" She exclaimed. "I think we should head to bed. You need to wake up early tomorrow." Giving me a gentle smile, the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter