Chapter 6

One in a Million
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

What I am feeling now is worst. My fever is quite high and the girls are panicking. "Let's call our manager." Sana said with tears on her eyes. "Great idea." Nayeon said dialing their manager's number. I watched as Mina calmly soaked the towel that is earlier on my forehead before wiping it on my head.

 

"What should we do while waiting?" Dahyun asked peeking at me. The younger girls are on the stairs looking at me from afar as I don't want them to get sick. Well I don't want them to get sick because of me so they are wearing their mask. "Kids." Jihyo spoke clapping her hands to get their attention.

"Let's go upstairs first and let Mina take care of unnie first. It's too crowded and too noisy for unnie. Let's go, let's go." All them except for Mina went upstairs. "I talked with your family earlier." She mumbled now wiping my arms. "They told me that when you are sick you don't like being alone." Smiling she caressed my cheeks. 

"Don't worry I will not leave you alone. I will also ask Manager Oppa to cancel my schedule tomorrow. So someone can take care of you." Before she can stand up I held into her hand. "Thanks." I said a little hoarse as my throat is aching. "No need to thank me Alex." Patting my head she put the blanket over my chest. "You should rest more." 


"She needs more rest." The doctor said as she examins me. The girl sigh in relief and the maknaes gave me a thumbs up. "She's needs a week or two of rest. That's all what she needs and she will be fine." All of them walked the doctor out of the room and I am alone with one manager. "So Alexis the doctor said that you need to rest." I nod, and she gave me a smile. "You don't need to worry too much about the kids, they can manage themselves and as I can see they learn that from you." 

I woke up eraly the other day. I chuckled as I saw the three Japanese girls are sleeping in my room. They brought their flatable bed and their pillows as what they say is they want to make sure that I will rest and will not sneak out of the room to prepare foods and their things. 

Slowly I sneakily got out of the room as quiet as I can. Preparing their things and their food for breakfast is not a hard job. After succeding on sneaking I firstly washed my face and wore my mask so that I will not contaminate their food. 

"Unnie." I looked behind me to see Tzuyu with her arms crossed over her chest shaking her head. Lowering my mask I smiled at her. "Good morning to you too Tzuyu." Approaching me she checked my temperature. "You're not that hot." She said and I patted her head. "So what do you want me to make?" I asked washing my hands. "The doctor said that you should rest."

She stated her back leaning on the kitchen counter. "I know. But I still want to cook for you kids." "Alright alright, but I will help." In the end she helped me to prepare their food. "You know unnie, it's the first time that I saw Mina unnie that worried." I lifted my eyes to her as I placed the loaf on the toaster.

"I mean she takes care of us too when someone is sick but it's different with you." She paused taking a bite of on of the bread. "She's really worried, she doesn't know what to do and she even talked to your sister on what she can do when you are sick."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter