Chapter 41

One in a Million
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Mina's POV*

 

For the whole night I didn't get even a single text from Alex. The last message that she sent me was when she's informing me that she's with Jungyeon on Seungyeon unnie's place. I know she's upset with what Dispatch revealed yesterday. Even me and Nayeon is upset that we need to do this but I don't want to give my members a hard time by disobeying the company. 

 

Looking at the clock it's already 10 in the morning and they are still not here. Since we don't have busy schedules like last month we stayed at the dorm with the maknae going to school and Nayeon to go with her lessons. 

 

The ringing from my phone broke my thought, expecting it to be Alex I grabbed it on the coffee table to see it was mom who was calling me. 

 

"Hello Mina?" Sighing I closed my eyes, I forgot to tell mom about this fake dating. "What is this? What is this I read about you and Mark?" I knew it. "I thought you and Alexis are together?" Since she knew about our relationships she will talk woth her when she calls me to ask her on how is she. 

 

"Mom sorry for not telling you." Mom sigh. "Mom this is all the company's decision to paired me with Mark, it's all fake." Pausing I stared at the television but I don't get what the MC is saying. My mind is with Alex, wondering on what time will she go home. 

 

"Alex and I are still together." 

 

"How is she? What did she say about this?" Mom is worried and I cab tell it from the way she talks. 

 

"At first she's hurt and mad, she just knew it because of PD-nim. I didn't tell her this as soon as the company told me about the plan because I am worried because she's still mourning about her dad. But she told me she understands it." She understand right? That's what she told me and I believe her. 

 

"Just always make sure she's alright. Alexis is a nice girl that's why your relationship with her is fine with me." Ending up our conversation I heard the door closed followed by a couple of foot steps. Lifting my head, turning it to the side I was greeted by Alex's tired expression. 

 

"Are you alright?" That's the first thing that I've said, standing up I approached her to caress her cheeks. She smell like soju but I don't care. Jungyeon walked past us. 

 

"I'll just go and freshen up." She said but I kept my gaze to Alex. 

 

"I'm fine." She smiled but it didn't reached her eyes. "It's just hangover." 

 

"Why don't you take a shower I'll order something for us to eat." Giving me a smile, she pulled me to her arms embracing me, her lips found it's way to my forehead. 

 

"I love you." She mumbled. "I love you so damn much." It made me smile. Closing my eyes, I wrapped my arms around her waist. I feel like we haven't this close with each other. It's either I am busy with schedules, busy with the meeting with the board about the plan or she's out with Jungyeon. It made my heart feel at ease to find myself inside her embrace. 

 

 

As we sat around the living room sharing the food that we ordered Jungyeon kept on ranting about her hangover making the other members who is staying at home roll their eyes.

 

"Don't rant about your hangover Yoo Jungyeon it's your choice to drink." Sana said shaking her head.  

 

"So who are you with last night?" Sana looked at me. She knows that I am worried that Irene was with them. 

 

"Seungyeon, just the three of us." Singing in relief I smiled at Alex who also gave me a warm smile. She just kept quiet the whole time we are eating and just join the conversation to say a few words and busy herself with eating. 

 

Since we fought she became a little distant and kept herself busy with things maybe to distract herself. Maybe all she need is time, after all this is serious. People thinks that I am woth Mark but I wanted to scream that Alex is who I love. After eating she excused herself, going to the rooftop to breathe some fresh air. 

 

As we finished cleaning I followed her to the rooftop to check on her. Opening the door I can tell that someone is smoking. Upon checking I saw her sitting on the bench her arms resting on the bench her head leaned back. 

 

"Can I join you?" I spoke, straightening her body she's ready to throw her cigarette but I stopped her. Sitting beside her I smiled. 

 

"Sorry." She apologized scratching her cheeks, resting her hand on the aide she tried her best to hide it to me. "Sorry that you got to see me doing this again." Shaking my head I leaned on her shoulder sighing. 

 

"We always see each other but I still misses you." I mumbled closing my eyes. Maybe I misses her because of lack of inter actions with her. 

 

"I missed you too babe, I really do." Wrapping her arm around me, Alex pulled me closer her cheeks resting on the top of my head. "I feel like it's been years since the last time we've done this." She chuckles giving her cigarette a last puff. 

 

"I kinda feels like people alway

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter