Chapter 50

One in a Million
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Alexis' POV*

 

The atmosphere is heavy and awkward for me. Mina spotted me with Irene wanting to talk to me. 

 

"Uh umm." I don't know what to say and just looked at the two. Irene kept her eyes on me while Mina is sending daggers to Irene who is clueless how Mina looks at her. 

 

"Irene, we need to go. It's nice seeing you here." I said grabbing Mina's arm who snapped out of her beast mode. Her eyes softens as she looks at me. 

 

"Are you mad?" She asked me. I just realized that I am frowning the whole time. Shaking my head I gave her a small smile. 

 

"Why will I be mad?" Mina looked at the ground, sighing. 

 

"Well, you are talking with Irene sunbaenim earlier and it seems that it's a serious matter." 

 

"No, it's not that serious. We are just greeting each other." I said feeling guilty that I am lying to her again. I can't just tell her that Irene and I are talking about the kiss. I felt her pinky hooked with mine, sighing my lips curled into a small smile. Just by small skinship like this, never fails to put a smile on my face. 

 

 

*Mina's POV*

 

I noticed that Alex's became distant these days. It's like she's distracted and always sticking with her phone. Looking at her, she rested her head on the wall with eyes closed. 

 

"Hey babe, are you alright?" I asked caressing her cheeks. Letting out a deep breathe, Alex's eyes landed to mine. 

 

"I'm alright babe, just a little tired." Giving her a massage on the head she smiled, closing her eyes. Being alone with her here in our dorm she pulled me down straddling her lap, arms around my waist. 

 

"I missed you." She mumbled, Alex rest her forehead on my shoulder with me caressing her head. We've never been this close with each other and this is the first. 

 

"Mina, please always remember that I love you so mu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter