Chapter 54

One in a Million
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina sigh as she watches Alexis taking out the trash out of Sadness manager's apartment complex. As the latter stays at the manager's place she helps the latter in taking care of her place as a thank you for letting her stay. 

 

"Are you not going to talk to her now?" Junkil asked looking at Mina who is smiling as she saw a glimpse of Alexis that she didn't saw for almost a month. Why did it took almost a month? Well let's just say that Mina's pride was the main reason. 

 

"As much as I want to talk to her and claim her as mine again, I want to fix things right first. I will talk with the board and tell them that I can't do the pretending anymore." She watched as Alexis pulled something from her pocket. 

 

"She's smoking." Mina mumbled watching Alexis' every move. She misses the latter and noticed the bags under her eyes, her hair is longer and it seems that she's not taking good care of herself. 

 

Alexis' phone rang waking her up from her thoughts. Letting out a long breath she answered the call which is from her sister. 

 

"Oppa let's head back home." Junkil nods his head giving Alexis one last glance before driving off. His eyes wandered from the road to Mina who seems deep in thoughts. 

 

"Whatever's in your mind or whatever is your plan me and your managers are always at your side." He said giving the Japanese girl a warm smile. 

 

"Thank you oppa." Mina said giving her manager a smile. Picking up her phone she browsers on her gallery looking at her's and Alexis' photos. 

 

"You miss her don't you?" Her manager said his eyes focused on the road. Smiling sadly she nods her head. 

 

"I do misses her oppa, I never felt this way before. Alex is my first and I hope that she will be my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter