Chapter 77

One in a Million
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Mina' POV*

 

After Alex spoke with the lawyer to give her statement I am helping her to lay down making to not hurt her side. As she groans I stopped looking at her.

 

"Does it hurts?" I asked giving me a weak nod I was about to ask help when Tzuyu came on us.

 

"Let me help you unnie." I am so thankful that there is always two members who are willing to stay with me in the hospital. She supported Alex's body while I removed the pillows behind her so she can lay down while I adjusted her bed. 

 

"Thank you." She said to both of us. Pulling her blanket over her chest I gave Alex a kiss on her forehead. The side effects of the medicine that she took is kicking in making her sleepy. 

 

 

My members arrived with our managers holding platic bags with various foods and snack on it. I am thankful that they are in time as I am feeling hungry and all. 

 

"Son Chaeyoung you are always on your phone." Jeongyeon scolded Chaeyoung who were busy looking at her phone. 

 

"What are you doing?" Nayeon asked peeking at the latter's phone. 

 

"I am just monitoring the news about Alexis unnie." She stated. "And also I am reading the comments." I didn't dare to look at the comments as I know I will not like what comments they posted. 

 

"I think after what happened to Alexis unnie and after they saw Mina unnie's photo here in the hospital crying..." She paused to sit right next to me. "...I think the netizens are defending your relationship." I quickly grabbed her phone to read the comments. I can feel my heart racing nervous on what will I read on the comment section. 

 

After seeing Mina's photo crying it made me realize that they are just human too, just like us

 

You can see how devastated Mina is

 

Alexis doesn't deserve this

 

Those saseang who beaten her up should rot in jail

 

Fans are crossing the line. The artist trained to be an idol not a machine to program who they can love and what they can do

 

At first I am disappointed and hurt when I read the news about Mina dating a girl but it broke my heart to see her photo crying in the hospital

 

Everyone! Is this what you wanted? If we really love Mina we should support her and protect her from any harm but it is us harming her

 

All I just want is those saseang to go in jail and for Mina and Alexis to be happy #lovewin

 

 

The comments makes me tear up. Reading comments like that in such situation like this makes me happy. People are slowly accepting us. 

 

"There's an article here." Dahyun gave me her phone. Everyone is looking at their own phone checking the articles about us. 

 

Buzz: Netizens shows support with Twice's Mina's relationship with her manager. 

 

It is not a secret that same gender relationship in Korea is unacceptable forcing gay couples to hide their relationship but Twice's Mina and Alexis faced and gave their official statement regarding their relationship.

Twice's youngest manager was sent to the hospital when she was beaten by the group's saseang fans. This causes a major turn of events when suddenly netizens shows support after they saw Mina's photo in the hospital evidently scared and crying. 

 

 

Many more positive comments are posted in the article making me tear up with joy. I know if Alex found out about this, she will be happy. 

 

 

 

➡⬅➡⬅➡⬅

 

*Alexis' POV*

 

 

Everyone is in my hospital room which makes me happy. Everyone wants to stay and I am thankful with that. That they are here with me, I feel like we are not us in this fight, the girls are with us which gives us more strength. 

 

A knock on the door made me tear off my eyes away with what we are watching. 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter