Chapter 5

One in a Million
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I sat at the front seat. The girls split into two as we are heading next to their next schedule. Looking at the mirror I stared at Mina who has her brows knitted in between. I don't know why her mood suddenly became like this. 

"Unnie are you alright?" Tzuyu asked poking Mina's cheeks. The latter smiled which sends thousands of butterflies on my stomach. "I'm alright Tzuyu-ah." She looked at the mirror causing for us to met eyes. 

I was about to smile but she immediately tear off her eyes away from the mirror. I frowned, she's not like this. I shook off my head, leaning my head on the seat as the Manager oppa told me that I can take a nap as I am the first one that woke up this day as I prepared breakfast for the girls and the managers and prepare their stuffs.

 The staff on the studio are running around, giving the girls their mics. I helped them to put the mic on so the work can be done fast. As I stand at Mina, I felt intimidated as she continues to stare at me. 

"What's wrong?" I asked as I placed her ear monitor on her. "Nothing. Is wrong." She answered me coldly. I nod then proceeds to the others girl helping then also with their mics. A sigh escaped my lips as she continues to give me cold shoulders.

 I smiled at Nayeon as she's the last one that I helped. "Ready girls?" One of the staff asked earning a yes from the girls. I smiled at them. "Good luck and do your best okay?" This is what I say as they have their schedule. They gave me a smile but Mina just nodded her head. "Let's do our cheer." Jihyo said placing her hand out and her members one by one placed their hand on top of Jihyo's. The last one was Mina and they all looked at me waiting for me to placed mine. "Twice! Twice! Let's do well!" 

I checked the girls one by one. Making sure that they are all asleep. As I finished checking the girls I gently closed the girls bedroom. I dragged my tired feet at the couch plopping myself down. Fishing my phone I went to my gallery looking at my family's photo.

 "Home sick?" I followed the source of the voice and saw Mina rubbing her eyes. She sat beside me and looked at my phone. "Yeah." I said earning a nod. I let her look through my gallery. "When is the last time that go home?" She gave vack my phone and I leaned my head on the couch my legs stretched out. 

She copied me and we both looked at tbe ceiling. "I didn't go home since I went here." Her eyes widen looking at me. "Seriously?" I nod and she sigh. "It's rea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter