Woohyun's Daytime Job - Errand Boy

Nerd by Day, Player by Night

It was the same old same old at Cube High. Students being taught, gossiping in the hallways, Woohyun running errands for 4minute, the queenkas of the school. You know, nothing out of the ordinary.

"Yah, Nam Woohyun! I told you to get me that iced coffee five minutes ago! You're only getting it to me now?" Gayoon shrieked at Woohyun, kicking the iced coffee out of his hand and into his face.

"Yah! Now my new pumps are dirty! Aish, stupid errand boy can't do anything right. Hurry and clean this off. NOW!"

Woohyun bowed his head and quickly ran to the nearest table in the cafeteria to get some tissues.

"That's better," Gayoon looked admiringly at her now shining pumps.

"Yah, Nam Woohyun! Here!" This time, it was Jihyun's turn. "Go get my that strawberry doughnut from that doughnut place down the street. Pronto!"

"Yes, right away." Woohyun bowed again and ran to the doughnut store.

Bringing back a delicious strawberry doughnut for Jihyun, she let Woohyun off easy this time since he didn't smudge the cream on top of it.

"Mmh.. You can go now. Other than getting things for us, you're just an eyesore. Go off and… Read or something." Hyuna shooed Woohyun off while inspecting her nails. Woohyun quickly bowed again and grabbed his bag to go home.

*Just wait till you see me tonight. Heo Gayoon, prepare for the most heartbreaking experience you'll ever have.*

 

Once Woohyun was home, he got changed immediately. He grabbed any Armani suit out of his massive closet full of brand names, and went and grabbed a pair of matching shoes. He fixed his tie and threw on a watch. Even though his face was perfect as it was, it didn't hurt to just have a little touch-up and put some BB cream on. He lightly brushed his right hand under his chin, checking himself in the mirror.

*Aigoo, Nam Woohyun. Why don't you do this at school too? Oh wait. Because the girls will faun all over you for all the wrong reasons.*

He styled his hair and was out the door, ready to break Gayoon's heart.

--------------

Second chapter is also up :D It's a short chapter but don't worry, the chapters will lengthen as the story goes on XD

Please subscribe and leave comments down below ^^