Pink Couple Bike Ride by the Han River

Nerd by Day, Player by Night

 

People around you were whispering about how cute you and Woohyun looked.

"Omo, they can be celebrities. They're just so good-looking!" "Wow, that oppa is so handsome! And her girlfriend is so pretty too!" "That unnie is so lucky to have such a hot oppa as a boyfriend."

They made you chuckle a little and look up to Woohyun, resting your chin on his chest. "Oppa, it seems like people think we're good-looking," you smiled.

"You sure? I think they're just talking about me," Woohyun joked, smirking ily at you. You laughed, "Someone's up themselves today." You rested your cheek onto Woohyun's chest again.

"Oppa, what are we doing today?" You asked. Woohyun never told you what you were going to do today.

"Mmh…" Woohyun said in thought, resting his chin on the top of your head and sending vibrations through you body.

"Well, I was thinking that we would go ride a couple bike along here, and then go for movies. And then… That'll be a secret." Woohyun pulled away and gave you a small kiss on your forehead. You heard squeals from girls around you and giggled.

"Seems like oppa is quite popular, in or out of Inspirit." You smiled back. "Don't look now, but they're heaps of guys checking you out too," Woohyun winked back.

"Really? Where?" You turned your head around but only to have Woohyun swiftly cup your face with his hands and turn your face back to face him. "I told you not to look. I don't want you to look at anyone else but me." Woohyun softly looked at you. You lovingly smiled in reply. Before long, Woohyun's lips met yours and your wrapped your arms around his neck.

 

Woohyun went over to the bike stand and rented a bike. You tried to stifle your laughter. The sight of seeing Woohyun pulling a pink bike over was just too funny. Woohyun pouted and stopped in front of you, leaning over the light pink couple bike. "What, you don't think I suit pink?"

 You couldn't hold your laughter in anymore and just burst out laughing. "It's not funny! It was the only couple bike they had left so I had to take it!" Woohyun whined.

You wiped tears from the corner of your eyes and bit your lip to hold in the laughter. You motioned for Woohyun to get on the bike first so he did. You quickly ran to the front of the bike and snapped a photo.

"BWAHAHAHAHA!" You cracked up again, having captured a photo of Woohyun riding a pink bike. "Yah! Lee ~~~~! Come back here!" Woohyun yelled, as he quickly got off the bike and ran towards you. You flinched at being called by your real name. *It feels like… he knows my identity.* You spaced out and Woohyun caught you in his arms.

"Gotcha!" Woohyun said, hugging you and breathing in the sweet scent of your shampoo. But he noticed that your body was stiff so he pulled away and looked you in the eye. "~~~~? What's wrong?"

"Huh? Oh, it's nothing…" You trailed off. Woohyun's eyebrows furrowed slightly as he tried figuring out what's wrong.

*Ah, it must be me calling her by her real name… She must feel uncomfortable being called that when she's with me coz she's not used to it…* Woohyun smiled and got onto the bike again.

"Yah, Nam ~~~~! If you're not getting on this bike, I'm going!" Woohyun called, as he slowly started to pedal himself away.

You head immediately snapped towards Woohyun as you heard your name as 'Nam ~~~~' again and a smile lit up on your face, bringing out your natural beauty. "Oppa! That's mean! Wait for me!" You ran after the bike and held onto the back, stopping Woohyun.

"Hop on," Woohyun nodded his head and you gladly climbed onto the second seat of the couple bike and started pedalling by yourself.

"Yah! Nam ~~~~! We're meant to be pedalling together! This thingy needs cooperation!" Woohyun hollered back.

You rolled your eyes and stopped pedalling. "Fine, you start it off and then I'll join in later. Go."

Woohyun slowly started pedalling. Wobbling at first, the bike soon was able to go in a straight and even turn. You didn't even bother trying to join in. You stretched your legs out and welcomed the breeze.

"Gosh… It was so tiring pedalling… I thought it'd be easier since there were two people pedalling…" Woohyun huffed and drank some water, as you two sat on the grass after pedalling around the river.

You closed one eye and stuck your tongue out. "Who said two people was pedalling."

Woohyun's eyes bulged  and spat the water out from him mouth. "What!?"

"Oppa! Yuck!" You laughed, as you wiped some water from your sleeve.

-----------------

Haha, one part of the date done ^^

Hey guys! I've started a new fic and this time, it stars you, Chunji & L.Joe from Teen Top!! :D

Here is the link: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/87816/from-naughty-to-nice-angel-chunji-ljoe-romance-teentop-you

I hope you guys will give it as much love & support as you have with this fic ^^ Thank you~~ <3